Reactions

Chapter 3: D-I-E 4 Y-O-U

Chapter 3: D-I-E 4 Y-O-U
Track 3: D-I-E 4 Y-O-U by Family Force 5

"Vengeance? What did I do?" Raxin asked, hiding behind Axel.

The blue haired man sighed and shook his head, laughing as if it was a joke. "You ruined my life, Rina-chan, don't you remember how I was 'booed' off of the stage... after we shared that rel-"

Axel stepped forward and summoned his weapons. "You're not gonna get near her. I don't care what your story is... just leave us alone." He said, heating coming off of him.

"Oh... so are you her new boyfriend?" Nio asked, taking out his Katana from it's case. "It's not like I care, fight me if you want... but you'll lose." He said, his voice cold. His eyes changed a blood red color, ears pointed out and he grew fangs.
His pleasing look had went away, he had transformed himself into a beast.

It was almost as if he had gone into a beserker mode. His resemblance was extremely similar to Saix.

"I don't know who you are! What do you want?" Raxin exclaimed, backing away. The streaks in her hair had changed to white, she was petrified.

"You woman can be so stupid sometimes, Rina. Did you get bumped on the head or something?" He shoved himself past Axel and glared at her.

Raxin!" Axel exclaimed, charging towards Nio. He held his chakram up to his throat. "I'll kill you if you come near her..."

Nio rolled his eyes and backed up. "Sorry, is she your territory? I'll be sure not to hurt her as long as your hear." He replied back. He held his sword up to Axel's throat and grinned. "You really want to get in the way, though? I have a right to kill her... to watch her suffer. It'll be great."

Axel rolled his eyes and began to walk away; he made a sudden stop and threw his chakrams at Nio. The blue haired man gasped and tried to duck. The first weapon sliced him across the arm; the second missed his face by an inch. Axel jumped in the air and summoned his fire pillars and shot them directly at Nio. This attack never missed.

Nio-san screamed as the fire burned his skin, he fell to his knees, breathing heavily." I-I have an element too you know..." He started, his sentence barely able to be heard. He held out his hand to summon his power. Nio fell on his chest, not able to move. His body was being covered in a dark portal. "I'll get her..." He said, as his body was consumed in darkness.

Raxin was shaking; she was on her knees as well. Axel walked over to her and hugged her tightly. "He's gone now..." He said. The redhead stroked her cheek and nuzzled onto her shoulder. "I wouldn't let him hurt you."
The young nobody shook her head.

"I don't know who he is... or what he wants. He's not gone, Akuseru. Why me? Why does he have to be after me?" She asked, looking into Axel's emerald eyes. Axel helped her stand up and pulled her into another hug. "Axel, he's going to hurt us."

"No he won't. I swear. I wont let him hurt you." He whispered, wrapping his arms around her tightly. She gasped, pulling herself closer. Axel looked at her, confused. "Are you okay? What happened."

"The baby..." She breathed, taking Axel's hand. She placed it on her stomach. "S-she's..."

Axel smiled and nodded. "She's moving... I feel it." He said, rubbing their noses together. "That's amazing." He whispered.

"She's probably scared..."

"Whatever your body reacts too, hers will to. Stress isn't good for either of you." He said, putting slightly more pressure on her stomach. "But she's just growing so quickly. You're getting... big." He smirked, kissing her on the cheek.

Raxin sighed and nodded. "I blame you." She said. Raxin was still shaken, she wanted to leave. "Can we just go now?" The young brunette asked, clinging closer to Axel.

Axel sighed and nodded, "Sure, come on. You wanna just go back to headquarters now?" He asked, taking her hands in his. Raxin shrugged and stared into his eyes.

Xemnas won't get mad?" She asked. Axel shook his head and smiled.

"He shouldn't, we were attacked without warning. It's a good enough reason, right?" He said, looking back at the spot where Nio had faded.

"He's not dead."

"I know." Axel replied, leaning in to kiss her on the cheek. "But he knows what I can do, so he shouldn't be coming around anymore." He smirked, gazing into Raxin's light blue eyes. He let go of her with one hand. "Come on... let's go." Axel opened a portal and stepped through it, pulling Raxin with him.

***IN THE CASTLE***

"Zexion, you're not supposed to do it like that!" Vexen explained, taking the test tubes from Zexion's hands.

"Umm, Vexen, not a good id-" Zexion got cut off, watching as the liquid exploded all over his face. "Told you..." He said, handing him a towel.

"Stupid forumula." He said, snatching the towel from Zexion's hand.

Zexion rolled his eyes and cleaned up the area. "And you wonder why I hate working with you." He mumbled, grabbing taking off his mask and gloves. "Well, I'm off. Have fun with the rest of it." He said, exiting the room.

Axel and Raxin wound up in the main hall way after teleporting back to the castle.

"Raxin... you don't look so good." Zexion said, upon seeing them walk into the room.

Axel sighed and stood up straight, helping Raxin up as well. "We kind of encountered... someone." He said, shrugging. "And he was after her."

Zexion cocked an eyebrow, folding his arms over his chest. "He was after her? How?"

"H-he..." Raxin began, not able to finish her sentence.

"I beat him before he could touch her." Axel concluded, getting Raxin on her feet. "You think you can check on her? She doesn't look to good."

"I would've even if you said not to... get her to her bed, or somewhere, where she can lay down." The young nobody replied to Axel. He turned back around and entered the lab again.

Vexen lifted his eyebrows and stared as Zexion collected numerous tools. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Raxin's not feeling well, I need to check on her..."

Vexen glared at Zexion and shook his head, posing himself to lean on the table. "I don't get why she just wont ask me for help, I'm way more experienced than you!" The eldest nobody exclaimed.

Zexion just shook his head and began walking. "You two hate each other, just leave it at that, Vexen." He said, exiting the room.

***
Raxin positioned herself on her bed, she pushed her hair out of her face and stared at the ceiling. "I just... feel so sick." She said to Axel, who was coming to her side.

He grinned and kissed her forehead. "You'll be fine, Raxin. You're probably still shaken up from Nio, babe. I really recommend you to sleep." He replied, stroking her cheek.

Zexion entered and began walking towards the two nobodies. "What's wrong, Raxin?" He asked, looking at her.

"I... I don't know. I feel, my head is pounding. And I'm so tired." She replied, shutting her eyes.

The silver haired nobody shook his head and turned back to Axel. "I think she's just... tired, let her sleep. If she doesn't feel better by the morning, there might be something wrong." Zexion replied, "She might just have to puke." He smirked, turning to leave the room.

***THE NEXT DAY***

Raxin awoke, feeling much better than she had before. She looked at herself in the mirror, seeming slightly disgusted.
She looked so messy, her hair was sticking up in places she didn't think was possible, even with gel. She was beginning to get too big for her uniform, and soon she wouldn't be able to wear it at all. She sighed and tried to take control of her hair.
"Axel?" She called out, he wasn't in the room. He was probably out getting something, most likely.

The young brunette slipped on a pair of her casual clothing, tight clothing. Revealing clothing. It wouldn't work out for her. PJ shirt, and sweat pants it was. She opened the door to their room and stepped out, heading towards one of the common rooms.

She discovered Saix, lounging on one of the couches, reading some sort of magazine. He glanced up from his reading material and glaring at her, in a less cruel way.
"Raxin... you look tired." He said, putting his magazine down.

"Yeah well... I didn't have the greatest day yesterday, it took a lot for me to get out of bed." She said, sitting on the chair opposite of him.

The blue haired man smirked and nodded. "It's 12 in the afternoon." He began, "Axel told us that you did not complete your mission."

"Well, we couldn't find Roxas there..."

"I heard other... he told us you were attacked without warning."

Raxin cocked an eyebrow and nodded. "Well, yeah. That too." She sighed, folding her arms over her chest.

"Yet, Axel did not tell us who you were attacked by..."

The voice of rebellion sighed and turned to look at him. "This psycho path attacked us. His name was... Nio or something." She mumbled.

"Nio... you say?"

"Mmhmm." Raxin said, kicking her feet onto the coffee table in front of her, her hand wondered to her stomach as she sighed.

"...What did he look like?" He asked, seeming more interested in the situation.

"He had... dark blue hair, similar to yours, and his eyes were pale blue... but he had this... other form. Where his eyes turned into a dark red, and his ears pointed out. In fact... he looked really similar to you." She replied.

Saix nodded and looked at her, getting himself into a different position. "I know him... very well."

"What?!" Raxin exclaimed, kind of jumping in her seat. "You're kidding me?! And how in the hell do you know him?"

"Just listen to me, Raxin-chan... it's one of the little things I remember about my past life." He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Massive writers block.
._.

It sucks.
But yeah, next chapter will be much better, and longer.

~Elena