Heartbeat

Preface

The night was chilly, at times it was colder. Four dark figures emerged on a hill and smiled. In each of their mouths were white, glistening perfect teeth but their canine teeth were two inches longer and were sharpened to a point.
The youngest one hissed softly. His black hair was up to his shoulder and his bangs covered his blue eyes completely and they went to the left. His skin was pale, white as snow and he officially thought his body temperature was negative five degrees. He looked to his left.
A human. He could tell he was around thirty. His blood was AB Negative. He smiled again and waited for him to climb up towards them.
Once he was less than three feet away, the youngest one walked up to him, stopping him mid-stroll, raised his hand up to his throat and his fangs grew longer, piercing two small holes into his artery. He closed his eyes and moaned as he tasted his blood. It was like a small campfire that burned away the thirst that made him suffer all day until he hunted.
His eyes opened quickly, now a golden-bronze color and he looked across from him, past the man and at the tree that was fourteen feet away from his spot.
A hooded figure that seemed to have a celestial robe around him that was all black looked right at him. The youngest vampyre noticed that he had already finished and dropped the man and stared at the figure across from him.
"Let us depart." The eldest vampyre suggested quickly, also noticing the figure. He hissed and the four of them ran at inhuman speed down the hill and away from the figure.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's the preface! I hope you guys think this is pretty good so far... even though it is only the preface I hope it sounds good. Please review!