Status: On hiatus until I get more inspiration. Comments can motive me. :). Sorry guys <3

Connection With Another World

Meeting you

He stared at me pitifully. Oh god. Did he really think that? Well maybe I was acting sorry for myself these past weeks, but that was Dane’s fault!

He sighed heavily, and I jumped. It was a little too heavy. “If I wasn’t, what would you do?” He murmured to me in his deep masculine voice.
“Then I’ll check myself into an asylum.” I forced out a laugh. If he wasn’t, I would need one. Who in their right minds think people are vampires? I mean, they’re mythical creatures! I screamed to myself in my mind.
“If I was, what would you do?” He said again, but this time making as if he was.

I thought what I was going say. I couldn’t. I was speechless. “Will it bother you, or not?” His voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I couldn’t clear the lump in my throat, so I shook my head. “Good, then your guess is correct.”

I felt my legs collapsed. I was on the floor. Did he really say my guess is correct? He held out a hand, like he did the first time we countered, but this time I took it. I looked at him warily. My eyes were full of water; it was hard to see him anymore. I blinked, letting the tears fall. “Crying?” He asked with as much emotion he could, but it still sounded blank. I nodded, letting more tears go. I was like a waterfall by the time I finished my nod.

He escaped my eyesight when I could see, but he was back quickly after. “Here. I read somewhere you might need this.” I lifted up my head to see a roll of toilet roll. I laughed heartily as I could. I took it, just to snap a couple of pieces off to wipe my eyes.

“T-th-thank you,” I stammered, still trying to go through in my head what just happened. He smiled at me, and I saw the fangs sticking out. I reached out my hand to touch them, but I stopped in mid air. Did I really want to touch his fangs? “Sorry” I wept, as I cleared my throat, “For crying.”

“It’s okay.” He kept smiling. It was astounding, even if he did have fangs. Oh God, did I really say that? I smiled back at him, and rested against the wall. “Here,” He effortlessly took a heavy run-downed couch and placed it beside of me. I needed to sit down, so I didn’t complain when he presented it to me.

“So...” I wanted to break the silence when he sat beside me on the ripped white and red stripped couch, covered in dirt and whatever the weather conditions threw at it. “You are a vampire.”

I was still trying to get my mind through it. “Yes I am.” He proudly stated.
“How did you... you know turn?”
“Let’s just say a friend bit me.”
“A friend?” My head cocked to the side.
“Yes. A trusted one, but that’s 19 years ago. History. He happened to got what he deserved in them years.”
“Why? I mean, what did he do, and what happened to him?”
“Isn’t this enough questions?” He sighed and stood up viciously. “Shouldn’t you be get going? I mean, your boyfriend is looking for you, look!” He pointed towards the restaurant.
“Oh no...” I whispered, “When will I see you again?”
“Whenever, now pretend you fainted so he wouldn’t think you ran out on him. It’s been some time.”
“But I’m not a good acting!” I saw Hayden walking closer to the alley way, and I tried pretending I was asleep.

His steps got closer, and as I peered through my half opened eye, the vampire was gone. Damn, I didn’t even catch his name. I wonder if he knows my name. I doubt it. Soon I felt his cold hand on my shoulder.
“River,” He said firmly, “Why are you sleeping on this couch?” He snubbed his nose up at the couch, whereas I couldn’t care less.
“I need some fresh air” I mumbled, trying to sound like as if I just woke up. He just nodded gently at me.
“Let’s go back in.” He held out his hand, but I didn’t take it. I stood up and walked over to the restaurant by his side, but not holding his hand like he had dreamed.

I looked back to see if my vampire was standing there, and he was. Smirking and laughing. He shook his head in a playful way, before hiding in the darkness. Hayden opened the door for me, and I walked in slightly giggling at my vampire.

He ordered for me, not knowing if I was allergic, or even if I liked that food. To my surprise, he ordered what I would have ordered. We made small talk, but I still had my mind on my vampire. How lovely his eyes were, or even his teeth with fangs. What could I do now? I could find out how this whole thing could have happened, and how to end it to get on with my life.

But I liked him. Not like like him, but just general like. Even if we did have one conversation, he seemed like a nice vampire, if that’s possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)
I'm just trying to focus on their relationship now :)

I'm up to Chapter 7 now, hehe :D

Comment please :) It gives me fuel.