I Could Always Make You Smile

No More Running

I stood there looking at the two, looking back at me horrified. They were in utter shock as Draco quickly wiped the rest of his tears from his face and Malia bit the inside of her cheek. I laughed even harder but stopped feeling the bruise on my stomachache. I took a deep breath holding my stomach and watched them. Draco was staring at my hand over my stomach, looking utterly depressed and Malia just tried to cover her legs, obviously becoming cold.

"How long have you been there?" Malia asked looking between Draco and me.

"Oh, since you slipped your shoes on, thinking you were going to see Blaise." I smirked and they both looked at each other.

"Zabini told you?" I nodded my head and walked over to Draco. I grasped his face and smiled.

"You're a bloody idiot. You're a narcissist, you like sex, woman, and you've never held a solid relationship with a girl past three weeks and you are a complete ass!" I yelled at him and he just hung his head knowing how right I was. Malia looked at me shocked and confused wondering why I was telling him all these things, probably thinking I should have been confessing my undying love to him. HA! Not so fast, I want to make him sweat a little.

"Selene!" I looked at her smiling and she finally got my point. She was shivering and that's when I jerked my head looking behind her and Blaise came out from behind her and hugged her close. Her eyes went wide and she looked at the person resting his head on her shoulder and stood completely still out of fear.

"B-Blaise?" He smiled and nodded his head, nestling it in the crook of her neck. Now she was the one who was completely embarrassed going crazy worrying if he heard anything. I wanted to tell her, "Don't worry, he did," but I'd let her figure that out for herself. I focused my attention back to Draco, my hands still on his cheeks and I lifted his head up, making him look at me.

"Even though, you are all those things Draco, and you have brought me nothing but stress, drama, and pain..." he tried to look away but I made him look at me. I wasn't going to let him run like I always did. No, we weren't going to run anymore. None of us.

"Just, don't screw up Draco. I can't keep cleaning up after you all the time. Stupid, stupid boy. I do love you." Draco raised a brow and Malia looked at us smiling. Blaise started chuckling watching Draco's reaction, I couldn't help but chuckle either.

"You do?" I nodded my head smacking him up side his head. He glared at me and gave me a small push.

"Then why did you tell me that you wished you lost your virginity with someone you loved!" He sure snaps back pretty fast from crying. My mouth dropped and I glanced at Blaise and Malia, Blaise jaw also dropped slightly. I'm guessing he didn't know. Great job Draco!

"Draco! I said that because I figured you didn't love me! I was just another notch on your belt of the many women you have slept with!" He sighed and rolled his eyes, still glaring at me. He grabbed me gently by my shoulders shaking his head.

"No. When I was with you, Selene that was the first time I ever cared about someone I was in bed with. The only woman I have ever pampered like that, treated like that. Selene, you are so important to me." I started tearing; no one has ever said I was important to them. Maybe my father but he's long gone. I couldn't help it, I felt like my heart was going to explode.

"Really? What about Stacy?" Draco furrowed his brow, looking at me like I was crazy.

"Wagner? Honestly Selene, I was only with her to get my mind off you! I can give two shits about that woman! I-I love you." I held my breath, the tears finally falling from my eyes. He's never said that before, I could tell. I jumped on him making him fall to the ground and just held him tight. He began laughing and wrapped his arms around my waist. This couldn't feel more right, being here in his arms. I looked up at him, my tears of happiness falling freely. He wiped them away and kissed me passionately, the butterflies, the sparks, my heart beating hard against my rib-cage it was all there, it wasn't missing and it washed over me like a calm, making me feel warm inside.

"It's about bloody friggin' time you two!" Blaise shouted laughing at us. I looked up and saw Malia tearing a bit, staring down at us. Draco and I looked at each other and then at Blaise and Malia, giving them a very serious look.

"Now what about the two of you?" Malia was opening and closing her mouth, looking like a guppy not exactly knowing what to say. She turned to look at Blaise, blushing hard who stared at her just smiling softly. His dark eyes sparkled as he stared at her and it was extremely noticeable how nervous she was when she was with him.

"What about the two of us?" Malia finally asked, glancing at Blaise and then looked down at the floor. I stood up, getting off of Draco and then helped him up. I knew we were both contemplating on whether we should leave them alone; or stay. We decided that since they stood to see the final outcome of the both of us, we would see their outcome also. Just so that we didn't have to ask a bunch of questions at breakfast the next day.

It was like waiting for the best part in a book, when the two characters finally confess their love for one another and then they live happily ever after together. In this case, it was just the confessing that would happen. I hope..