I Could Always Make You Smile

As Hard As It Looks

"YES!" I shouted really loudly that the librarian glared at me, looking like she was going to turn me into a pig or something and so did Malia and Blaise. I bit my lip, standing in what seemed like a spot light and everyone had their eyes on me.

Draco stood up slowly behind me, glaring at me wanting to do something much worse than what the librarian wanted to do.

"You bloody stupid woman!" My mouth dropped and I glared back at him. How dare he say that!

"You wouldn't let me interfere with them before and now you ruin us spying on them! Stupid, stupid woman!" He yelled at me in a harsh whisper.

"Well, excuse me for being excited that my bloody best mate finally confessed her secret love to him after six bloody years!" I could feel Malia glaring at me, her mouth dropped in horror at me spilling out her secret, Blasie probably smirking, that prick. Luckily before Draco and me could exchange any more words the librarian stood in front of us both and pointed to the door. I huffed and turned quickly on my heal walking away from Draco.

"Don't you walk away from me!" Draco shouted after. UGH! He could be so frustrating.

"I can walk away from whoever I want!" I shouted back, walking down the hall, Malia and Blaise both staring at our spectacle in complete awe and amazement.

Draco finally caught up with me, turned me around and pushed me up against a wall. I looked at him shocked as he continued to glare down at me.

"What do you plan on doing, Mr. Malfoy?" I raised a brow and his glare soon turned into a smirk. He brought his lips close to mine and kissed them lightly.

"Absolutely nothing." And then he walked away. I smirked behind his back and I let out an over dramatic sigh of disappointment.

"Oh, well then I'll just have to wait till Harry asks me to the dance." Draco froze immediately and turned giving me the worst look possible. I kept smirking as he stomped back towards me and placed me against the wall again.

"Excuse me?" I looked over to the side with a small smile on my face and repeated, "I'll just have to wait for Harry to ask me to the dance. Since you plan on doing absolutely nothing." I mocked him and I knew he hated that. Granger was good at doing that to him until he called her mud blood. That's something I would curse Draco for myself.

"You go nowhere with Potter. You're going with me, looking absolutely sexy in that nurse costume I already bought you and when the night's over, I'll shag your brains out." I looked at him my eyebrows so far up I could have sworn they were gone.

"Oh really? Draco you couldn't get me to wear a nurse costume for all the money in the world. And we are definitely not shagging right after the dance. Too many people would notice me sneaking up to your room." Draco pouted like a baby and I just laughed bringing him close to me.

"You really know how to spoil a man's fun don't you?" I smiled cheekily and kissed him. Merlin, I loved his kisses. They just felt so right. I knew I would die without them; it scared me to even think that I would have to be without them.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine." Draco assured, reading my mind or just the fact my grip on him had become tighter over the last few seconds. I didn't only worry about Draco and me; I worried about Malia and Blaise too.

Malia would break Blaise's heart if they didn't start some sort of relationship that was deeper than a friendship and I know deep inside it would break her heart too.

And they said growing up wasn't as hard as it looks.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY! Okay, so I'm just leaving a note her to ask...do any of you readers have any comments about the story? It'd be nice to see some you on if you like or dislike the writing that me and africanxangel have done. Just curious! :D