I Could Always Make You Smile

All Mine

"Ms. Torres!" My head shot up from my desk in Potions, looking up at Snape who was glaring at me. I had fallen asleep again. Snape hated me for that, I wasn't that interested in Potions and when I wasn't interested I never applied myself...doesn't mean that I didn't do good though. I didn't do my best, I just did well. That's why I'm in Ravenclaw.

"I would appreciate it if you didn't drool on my textbooks." Snape snapped at me and I just glared at him.

I do not drool!

"Selene, you have to pay attention, you don't need the whole house hating you for getting points taken away!" Malia scolded me in a harsh whisper.

"Calm down, Malia." I sat up straight and fixed myself. This double Potions was really going to kill me. I looked over at Blaise and Draco who were snickering at something. Draco looked up at me making eye contact. I looked away quickly; it was hard looking at him, especially what happened over the summer.

It's been two days since we've gotten to school and I still haven't confessed my dirty little secret to Malia. How could I? I've been sworn to hate Draco ever since that day he started acting all snotty towards me. Malia swears I and he are in love and we just don't know it so if I told her the big news she'll just use this as ammo for her theory.

I sighed finishing up my reading and starting work on the project ahead of us a potion for breaking a spell of aging. I saw Malia look at me from the corner of my eye as I began to write down the ingredients onto a piece of parchment.

"What's up with you?" I looked at Malia and then towards Draco. It looked like he too was writing down the ingredients for the potion. Malia noticed and her eyes went wide.

"What happened?" I took a deep breath and knew she was going to flip. Well, not in public of course.

"Nothing, Malia. Let's get to work; it's going to take us half the class to finish this bloody potion." I glared at the book seeing what we needed to do. I hated potions.

"Alright, but...you'll tell me soon...right?" I nodded my head smiling at her. That's why she was my best friend. I could always count on her to understand that I need time to say things. It's not easy for me to confess things right out of the blue. One of the many flaws.

Once class was over me and she headed to lunch dying for some food. Once there I went to head straight for my table when I heard Potter call my name. I looked over at him and saw him waving at me to go over. He was alone, none of his goofy friends were with him, and I just hoped he didn't want company. Malia looked at him a bit confused also and then at me.

"Let me see what he wants, see you at the table in a minute." She nodded her head and I headed over to Potter. He stood up, towering over me by a good foot. I hate being short.

"What's up, Potter?" He fiddled with his hands as he stood in front of me.

"Well, um...you know...Thomas right?" I raised a brow who nodded my head. I was a bit afraid of where this was going.

"He was wondering if your friend, Harewell, was single." I smirked and placed a hand on Potter's shoulder.

"Yea, she is. Why he interested?" Potter blushed slightly and nodded his head.

"You think he has a chance?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Depends. Why you all flustered?" I got close to him and played with his tie that was hanging out.

"Uh-um...n-no reason. Thanks for letting me know." I looked up at him, into his eyes. He was kind of cute. I pulled down on his tie bringing his face close to mine.

"Is there anything that you want to know?" Potter glanced from my eyes to my lips, looking like he was struggling to say something.

"TORRES!" I looked behind me my eyes wide to see Draco standing there fuming with anger.

"Malfoy...what is it?" He glared at me and grabbed my arm.

"You're coming with me." I glared at him trying to pull my arm back.

"Malfoy!" He gave me a look that made me freeze in my tracks. I slowly nodded my head and smiled feebly at Potter and went with Draco, him grabbing my wrist tightly.

"Draco, you're hurting me." I whispered and he pushed me up against the wall behind a statue in the hallway. He didn't let go.

"What the hell were you doing?!" He yelled pushing me harder against the wall pinning me down. I was scared his grip tightening on my wrists.

"You're hurting me Draco." I repeated, I could see how angry he was.

"Potter?! Out of all the bloody people?! I mean...SELENE!" He screamed at me punching the side of the wall near my face. I flinched and looked up at him.

"It wasn't anything Draco, please. Stop getting so angry, I don't get why you're angry!" He looked at me like I was stupid.

"Why am I angry? Why?! Because you're mine Selene. I don't want you with anyone else especially Potter!" I glared at him. I couldn't believe he was saying this. To bloody hell I was his, I belong to fucking no one!

"To hell with you Draco. I can see who ever I want. You do. We're not dating and certainly won't be. What we did was a mistake. I belong to no one." With that I pushed him out of my way and made my way back to the Great Hall. I saw Malia sitting there looking at me worriedly. I walked over and sat down, taking a plate and some food.

"Are you okay? I saw what happened, is everything all right?" I smiled at her and nodded my head. I didn't need her to worry about Draco. He never got like this he knew better and would probably come groveling to me later. In secret of course.