I Could Always Make You Smile

That Sneaky Little Snake!

My eyes shot open, only to be blinded. “Ah, well at least I now know that you’re still alive. I was beginning to get worried.” I tried moving, but couldn’t. Bloody restraints! “No, maybe worried isn’t the correct word. I think antsy would be better suited.”

“Why are you doing this to me?”

“Oh Malia, I know you’re much smarter than that,” Lucius spoke. I could practically here the smirk in his tone. “You are after all the brains behind this operation. And I must give credit where it is due.”

“How do you know it was me? There were plenty of others.”

“Oh I believe it, but let’s face it. Hermione isn’t that much of a brain, not like you. Blaise is smart, but once again not like you. And Draco, well we both know that he was too clouded by his ego to even attempt to cook up a plan.”

“Then why didn’t you just end it at the wedding?”

“And ruin the chance to hold you captive? Why Malia, you make me laugh.”

“Glad I can be so entertaining,” I mumbled. Lucius snickered once more before finally unveiling himself. He stood, tall as ever, to my right. “You must be stupid to believe that I’m not going to be rescued.”

He sighed, taking a seat. “Young Malia, you must be idiotic enough to think that I’ve already thought of something better.” I began gritting my pearly whites. With one last sadistic grin Lucius picked himself up and shuffled for the door.

“You do this for fun, I get it.” He paused. “But why your son?”

“And whatever do you mean Ms. Harewell?”

“You torture him, knowing you hated it.”

“It’s a very simple concept to comprehend. He who misbehaves must be punished. It’s even understood in the world of muggles, which you have taking such a liking to.”

“Yes I have and what is also understood is abuse.”

“Malia, you know as well as any other pureblood that a little slap isn’t unlikely.”

“It is in my household,” I snapped. “But then again, I’m not a Malfoy.”

“Well aren’t you insightful?”

“Very actually and I feel that I should share this with you.” He turned to face me, his crystal blue eyes piercing into my aching skin. “Although I refuse to try to understand why you do abuse your son I am not an idiot and I do get it.”

“Well than quit wasting my time and spit it out!”

“You can’t stand the feeling of being powerless. So you tear down anyone you can, making them feel weak and defenseless. It’s very simple quite frankly, it’s even understood in the world of muggles,” I finished with a smirk.

“You know Miss Harewell, I have no conscience. And I must warn you that I have no problem with murdering young witches and wizards,” he whispered before slamming the door on his way out.

I sighed, I needed someone, anyone to come and save me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello, sorry for the wait. Don't be mad! We're back, be glad. They're be updates so shout hooray! Haha. And people who comment get extra cookies points!