The Clairvoyant Infection

Oh the sexuality!

"Oh you're here already."

The brown hair lady, with a mole on her right cheek, and wearing a tight red dress walked towards Joseph. His eyes were staring at her big bust.

"Yes, dear. Been away, working as usual." he said in soft tones, eyes still fixed on her bust.
"That's good news. Cause I don't want to marry someone who lives on me. Understand?" She lifted his chin with her finger, to look him in the eyes.
"Of course, dear. Crystal clear." he said.
"Very good. Now Joseph, since we're getting married in two months time, I hired a body guard who can drive. Just for you."

A Caucasian guy with blond hair and burly arms walked in from the kitchen. He waved at me and smiled.
"Wow! Thank you, my beautiful Parleo ! This is really good news, since I'm buying a car soon."
"It is a must. I don't want our neighbours to think , that my own fiancee , couldn't afford a car. It's a disgrace!" said Parleo.
"But why a body guard? Won't a chaffeur do?" asked Joseph.
"A chaffeur won't be able to keep this house safe, from robbers, stupid." said Parleo.
"Oh alright."said Joseph.
"Now, I've got to go for my manicure. Be here at dinner time, will that be fine?"
"No problemo. Say hi for me to your girlfriends!" said Joseph.
"Oh whatever. I'll be back by 8p.m. Bye." said Parleo.
"Bye!"

He watched as she closed the door and droved away. He grunted at the body guard, before climbing the stairs to his room. The body guard followed.

Damn, now there would be one guy following me.

He reached his room, paused and turnt towards the body guard.
"Stay out. Get it? Don't use your pass to open the door, unless if I tell you so."
"Yes sir. Yes." The body guard nodded, looking on the ground.
"And by the way, why isn't the door have a lock?"
The body guard glanced at him before looking down.
"I don't know sir. But Ms Parleo said its easier for her to move from room to room. She always accidentally locked doors. There was this one time where-"
"Enough. Remind me before dinner to talk about this with her."
"But you have a pass to open the doors, isnt that-"
"Enough!"
"Yes sir."

He grunted with a smile,flashed the pass onto the device on the door and went into his own room. He closed the door. A mirror reflected a guy with a no-facial-hair face, blue eyes and short black hair. He stared at himself in the mirror, and with one slow tug, he pulled off his wig. Golden locks flew out from his wig as his eyes shone. He took off his blouse, and caressed the vest that concealed his breast. He smiled.

He kneeled down beside the mahogany cabinet, open its door to reveal a limegreen safe. He paused a while, scrunching his eyebrows and closed his eyes, deep in thought. Suddenly, he opened his eyes and his fingers danced on the safe's lock.

With a click, the safe's door swung open. Inside was a brown box, wrinkled at the sides, with a paper sticked on it.

The paper reads in red ink: Confidential work documents.

He withdrew the box from the safe. He placed the box on the bed, slowly opening its flap as though he was afraid to tear anything.

Laying inside were piles of papers, and woman undergarments.

With a light pull, he took out a purple bra that was studded with a few fake diamonds. The bra strap was still taut and elastic. He fastened the bra around the vest on his chest. He took out a key from the safe and unlocked a drawer of the dressing table. He turnt towards the door, making sure no one was entering. Without hesitation, he place the make-up set onto the table and began to apply makeup on his face.

He eyed his face, polishing up the makeup.
He heaved his chest, both hands on his waist, and smiled at the mirror.

He giggled and spun around, taking one last glance at himself.

"I could never be the same again." He sighed. He turnt towards the door and sighed in relief. He walked towards the box, and took out a diary. With a flick of the pen, he began to write.

'Dear Diary,

I have to get money. Felicia isn't going to help me now.
And My operation isn't complete. My voice box's working fine. My 'member' too. But my breast is still here.
But thank God, -- hates children.
And I am certain that Felicia is not carrying my baby. How could it be possible? I am not a 'pure' male anyway.
I really miss being a girl. I can giggle, I can gossip with other girls. Heck, I can even wear makeup!
But everyone would despise me, for being a bisexual. I don't know how my parents would react if they know who I've become.'


He sighed as a tear ran down his cheek. He continued writing.

"I have to find a way, to complete my transformation..
I need money-"


His pen stopped in midair, his eyes growing bigger.

"Felicia! Yes, I remember. " He said to himself.

He dashed towards the box and scurried through the documents inside. After a few moments, he let out a scream.

"Yes! Yes! Felicia's letter of heritage money!"

The door burst open as the body guard, worried for Joseph's safety, barged in.

"Sir are you ok-..."

The atmosphere became still, as the body guard stared at Joseph's face, long blonde hair and his purple bra.