Reinvent Love.

4

OK. I'll admit it; they are actually quite good. That’s a lie, they are amazing! I have to say, I've heard a couple of their songs beforehand and they were really good - but hearing them live and seeing them perform was just spellbinding. Occasionally I did feel tempted to join in with the William fan-girls, as it looked like fun to run around screaming, but I managed some self-control and stayed at the back near the bar.

When the show ended, I was slightly disappointed, but I didn't let that show, and I was one of the first to exit the building. I decided that I owed William an apology for arriving late; I was bombarded with calls from Alex and then I forgot my purse. So I headed towards what I hoped was the backstage area of the building.
I decided to practice my apology as I walked towards it. "'William, I a really sorry that I-' No. 'I take it all back, your pretty good. And I apologi-"

"First sign of madness that is; talking to yourself." I heard somebody call. I turned around and saw Alex and the rest of my friends walking towards me, getting ready to surround me like a pack of wolves. I've seen them do it many times before. "Shit," I mumbled, slowly walking backwards, "Hey guys. What are you doing here?"

"Where's your Nan Kaytee? I thought you said you were with her and, uh, I can’t see her!?" He laughed, and immediately everybody else joined in.

"Change of plan. I decided to come and checkout the band."

"Oh really? You prefer them to me!"

"I didn't say that. I just said-"

"So they're your friends now?" Lily called out.

"Not really. I just thought I would-"

"Yes. They. Are." She scowled, poking me in the chest with every word before giving me a final shove which sent me flying to the floor.

"We don't like liars Kaytee. I thought you knew that by now," Hollie smirked down at me, “I watched you come here. And I just had to tell Alex." She said, cuddling up to him and running a hand through his hair.

"How many other times?" Alex said crouching down to my height.

"Wh-what?"

"How many other times have you been sneaking out to meet other men?"

"I do NOT!" I roared, jumping up, "How fucking dare you accuse me of being a- a-"

"A whore? So. Where were you going now? Shows over..."

"To go and see William-" I started.

"Ha, see-"

"To CONGRATULATE him!"

"On what? Stealing another mans girlfriend?" Zoe frowned.

"No! Now, just leave me alone!" I yelled, tears pouring down my face. I felt somebody punch me and slap me before pushing me back down to the floor again.

"No! Not until we show you what we do to lying, cheating slags like you!" Lily shouted kicking my ribs.

"Hey, what do you think your doing?!" Somebody yelled, running out of the building, causing Alex and the others to runaway.

I turned to face my knight in shining armor, "Thank-you."

He brushed aside my thanks. "God, you look awful." He stated, helping me up and leading me inside.