Reinvent Love.

5

"Ouch," I winced as he dabbed antiseptic onto my open wounds and covered them up with a bandage, "but thanks, again."

"So you keep saying," He laughed.

"Err. Who are you by the way? You seem familiar, but-"

"He is Michael Guy Chislett, one of the two guitarists that play for The Academy Is..., and I am Becky - his girlfriend." A girl said, getting up from one of the couches to come and sit next to me. She had dark brown hair with red bangs and amazing gray eyes. "And you are...?"

"Oh. I'm Kaytee. I used to go to school with some of your band-mates."

He stared at me open-mouthed, "So your Kaytee!?"

"Err. Yes?"

At that minute the door opened and Mike walked in and walked back out yelling, "Hey guys, she's in here with Michael and Becky! So you can stop getting your panties in a twist Bilvy!" before walking back in.

"I am not!" William called from outside.

"Whoa, you look rough!" Sisky gasped as he walked into the room, before sitting down opposite me and gawking at me. I glared back at him.

"Hey, leave it out Sisky. She could have been much worse if Chizzy didn't step in." Becky said patting Michael on the head.

"Yeah some people were giving her some hassle," he said standing up, "And Becky and I overheard so we went to investigate."
Everybody turned to face me.

"Do you know who they were?" William asked me walking towards me.

I nodded, "Err my... my boyfriend and a few of my friends."

There were cries of "Oh my God!", "Bastards!" and "How could they do this!?" around the room.

"Why did they do that to you?" Andy asked me.

"I'm not blaming you guys, OK? But I lied to Alex, my boyfriend, about where I was tonight. If he knew I was coming to see you guys, word would get around and... Basically I cared more about what people thought of me than doing what I wanted to do. Anyway, one of my 'friends' followed me and ran and told Alex where I was really going. So after the show, which was awesome by the way, I came round the back to see you and apologize for being late William. But before I could get there I was ambushed by Alex and a few of my other 'friends'. They were accusing me of loads of stuff and were saying that I was cheating on Alex with you William! And they would not listen to me. And... And then-" I pointed to my cuts and bruises before breaking down into tears.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I looked up into William's eyes. "I'm sorry Kaytee. I really am sorry."

"For what? It wasn't your fault. It couldn't be helped."

"Yes. It was my fault. 'A' my drop-dead good looks got you into this trouble. And 'B' I apologize in advance for what these guys are about to do." But before I could ask what, I found myself in the middle of a TAI... group hug.
I was starting to feel better already.