Reinvent Love.

6

It was two weeks since our final show and I found myself, yet again, listening to the Butcher talk nonsense whilst I tried to pen some new songs for our next album.

"...And thats why you can pinch the skin beneath your elbow and it doesn't hurt! Marvelous isn't it!?" He said, turning around to face me.

"Err... yeah Andy... how interesting." Fortunately, before I was subject to another round of pointless facts, there was a knock on the door. "I'll go get it!" I yelled to everybody in the house as I escaped from the kitchen.

"Hi William," Kaytee smiled from the doorway "Can I come in?"

"No."

"But-"

"KIDDING!"

"Oh, ha-ha. Your such a comic genius!" She glared at me, as she pushed her way into the hall. "Where is everybody?"

"The Butcher is in the kitchen, although its best to avoid there at the moment, Mike, Adam, Michael and Becky are out in the yard doing God-knows-what and I'm talking to you in the hall - although I WAS trying to write some new songs and learning life-changing facts from Butcher."

"...Interesting." She sighed, dumping her bag on the nearest table and walking out to the backyard.

Alot had changed in the two weeks since I had first been reacquainted with Miss. Maudsley.
The same night that she had come to see us, Kaytee moved out of her flat and moved in with Mike - as he was the only one who had a spare-bedroom on offer. We didn't think it was safe to leave Kaytee on her own, she had told us that they were capable of "much, much worse" but wouldn't go into detail, so she moved out of her place and in with Mike and his girlfriend, and so far they seemed to be getting on like a house on fire.
We were also spending alot of time with each other. And I couldn't help myself from being attracted to her... it was obvious that she was a very attractive young woman, and I had made this clear to her when I had met her in the park a couple of weeks ago, but there was something more to her than looks.
That fact that she was so stubborn, headstrong and self-sufficient - yet was so naive and needed love. The fact that she would stand-up to me like no other woman had before. The fact that she was charming, and always willing to help you. Whether it was buying new guitar strings for one of the guys - or trying to help me write lyrics. She was just incredible; and I'd seen a whole new side to her in these two short weeks.

As soon as I walked out into the yard I heard Butcher scream from the kitchen, "WILL-I-AM!

"What!?" I yelled back, sitting on the nearest chair next to Adam.

"I think you need to come here..." He said, getting quieter.

I sighed, pulling myself up, and walked back into the house.

"I swear to God Andy, if you have- Oh." I said, stunned, as Andy made a quick exit. "Err... Hannah. Hello."

"William," she glared at me, "What happened to that phone-call I was promised?"

"Uh, about that-"

"Forget it." She smiled.

Well this was a weird turn of events. "How can I help you?"

She ignored my question, "Do you have any idea how long it took me to find you!? Two weeks I've been driving around this area hoping to see you and I saw you at the door a few minutes ago and knew my suspicions were right and you lived here."

"Oh, err... okay. What did you want?"

"Remember that night we spent together?"

I vaguely remembered, but before I could say anything she had grabbed my hand and placed it her her stomach, "Its yours!" She smiled.

Oh shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this is so short, but its an update - right?
I am so sorry that it has taken me almost seven months to write an update, but thanks to everybody whose been commenting me about it and messaging me :)
It means a lot to me - truly it does.
I've had a busy few months and I have many more hard ones ahead.... but for now, I'm going to keep doing this to distract me :]

Subscriptions, Comments, Messages... I love them all! :]