My Secret Valentine

You Lied To Me

“Hey Jack…” I said and I looked at him.
“Yeah?” Jack said and looked at me.
“There’s something that I wanted to tell you…” I said and Travis looked at me and I nodded at him.
“Alright shoot.” Jack said.
“The thing is that–” I started to say but got cut off by Austin from Forever The Sickest Kids.
“Hey Jack! Get over here for a second man!” Martin yelled and Jack jumped up.
“Can it wait?” He asked me.
“Um, sure,” I smiled and Jack ran off.
“Austin really does have bad timing.” Travis said and rubbed my back.
“Yes he certainly does. Just when I get enough nerve to tell Jack, he butts in.” I sighed and leaned against Travis’s leg.
“You’re sure that you want him to know right? It’s not just the beer talking?” He smiled and I pinched his leg.
“Yes I’m sure.” I said and looked at Jack who was grinding with Austin and 2 other guys I didn’t know.
“You look really pretty tonight; I didn’t want to tell you while Jack was around.”
“Aw, thanks Trav.” I smiled kissed him on the cheek.
“Don’t tease me woman!” Travis said and I laughed.
“Alright, alright,” I said and kissed him full on the lips. Without thinking about the people around us I slid onto Travis’s lap and we deepened our kisses.
My mind got lost and all I could think about was Travis’s lips against mine and his hands holding me close to him. I always get like this when we kiss. It’s like everything else melts away.
“HOLY SHIT!” A loud yell broke through the angels singing in my head and the bliss was broken.
I hadn’t realized how quiet it has gotten and I detached myself from Travis. Looking around I saw that everyone there was staring at us. Instantly I looked for Jack and saw him staring at me with a pained expression on his face. He was the one who had yelled.
“Jack!” I said and jumped off of Travis’s lap.
“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Jack asked in a tiny voice once I ran over to him.
“Jack, please, you have to understand Travis and I wer–” I started to say but he cut me off.
“I understand. I understand completely. You lied to me Rachel.” Jack said, turned his back on me, and started walking away. It would have been less painful if he had yelled or slapped me. But I can’t take this silence.
“Jack! Please.” I said and grabbed his arm and I could feel the tears coming.
“Let me go.” Jack said and ripped his arm out of my grasp.
“Jack! I’m sorry!” I called after his shadow as he walked off.
I turned back to the fire and saw that everyone was still staring at me. The silence was too big and it was scaring me.
“What are you all looking at!?” I yelled and ran off, away from the fire and the buses and all my friends before they could see the tears in my eyes.
“Rach!” I heard Travis yell my name, but I kept walking. He eventually caught up to me and grabbed my hand.
“Oh Trav,” I cried and he wrapped me in his arms. “I just fucked everything up. I wasn’t supposed to tell him like that.” I sobbed.
“Shhh…” he cooed in my ear. “Everything will turn out fine. He’s just a little shocked right now, but he’ll get over it.”
“Do you really think so?” I said weakly into his chest.
“Yes I do. Jack’s your brother and he loves you.”
“He sure didn’t act like he loves me. He’s he looked at me like that. It was like he didn’t trust me anymore. I wish he would have just yelled at me.” I said and started crying again.
“Shhh…” Travis said and pulled me closer to him. “Do you want to go back to your bus?”
“No, I can’t go back there if Jack is there.”
“Alright, well you can stay with me if you want. Is that okay.” He asked and I nodded into his chest.
With a quick motion he picked me up in his arms and started walking back to his bus.

Oh man, I have to talk to Jack tomorrow. I have to get him to understand what is going on. I can’t let him think these wrong things about me. Thank God I have Travis. But if it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t be in this mess in the first place. No. I can’t blame him. This is my entire fault. Not his, mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a bit short. But I couldn't figure out how to keep it flowing. So...
COMMENTS!!!
They shall make me update faster knowing that you lovely people are waiting! I cannot believe that I have 23 subscribers! It's crazy! Thanks so much guys!
Peace&Love
E.