My Secret Valentine

Pizza

“Raaaaaachhhheellllllllll…” Jack whined.
“Whaaaaaattttt Jaaaaaaaacckkkkk?!” I mocked him.
“Hurrryyyy uppppp!!!” He said and ran ahead of me.
We were on a walk through the woods that surrounded the tour buses and Jack kept complaining about how slow I was walking. Can’t a girl stop and take pictures of nature? Well apparently not.
“Hey guys!” I yelled to the 4 of them. “Get up on that rock! I want to take your picture!”
“Ay-ay captain!” Alex yelled and saluted me.
They all got up on the rock and did their usual weird poses and I took their picture.
“That’s a good one!” I smiled. “That’s going up on MySpace!”
“Lemme see!” Zack yelled and ran over to me and I showed him the picture.
Image
“That is a good one.” He commented and ran away again.
“You guys are 2 years old, I swear.” I sighed and shook my head as they started playing King of the Mountain.
“You know you wanna play!” Rian yelled as he pushed Alex away.
“ALRIGHT!” I laughed and jumped up onto the rock.

Oh yeah! Who’s the Queen of the Mountain!?! I am! Woot! Woot! I totally kicked there flat asses! I totally rule. And they totally know it!
“I can’t believe you won.” Alex sighed.
“Well believe it boy!” I gloated.
“You suck.” Zack pouted.
“Aw, is poor Zacky a poor loser.” I mocked him and Alex and Rian laughed.
“Fuck off.” Zack sighed and I laughed.
“Awwww!” I said and hugged him. “Don’t worry Zack, I still love you. I will always love you, no matter how much of a baby you are.”
“Thank you.” Zack smiled and snuggled into my hug.
I love these boys so much. I don’t know what I’d do without them. They’re there when I’m laughing or when I’m crying. But now there’s Travis too.
“So Rach,” Alex said. “Why have you been hanging out with Travis from We The Kings so much?”
Oh shit.
“Um, because he’s nice,” I said hoping he wouldn’t see my real reason.
“Huh,” Alex smirked.
He has the most annoying smirk. Plus he does it all the time! He infuriates me so much! But then I still love him like a brother. A very annoying brother, like Jack!
“I’m going to get pizza!” Jack suddenly announced as he came into the bus.
“I wanna come!” Zack and squirmed his way out of my hug.
He and Rian left with Jack to go and get their many pizzas.
“I don’t feel loved.” I pouted.
“Aw, you can hug me.” Alex laughed and he came over and sat on the couch with me.
I wrapped my arms around his waist and he leaned against me.
“So, are you going to tell me what’s really going on between you and Travis?” He said and I could tell he was smirking again.
“I don’t know what you are talking about.”
“Don’t play dumb, Rach.”
“Hmmm,” Was all I said.
“So, how long have you been dating?” He asked.
“6 days.” I smiled and Alex laughed. “Don’t tell Jack.” I said seriously a minute later.
“He’s my best friend Rach. I always tell him when you’re dating someone new. But I know that Travis is a good guy, so I won’t tell him. I’ll let you do that.”
“Thanks, Alex.” I smiled and kissed the top of his head.
“Have you been talking to Lucy?” He asked suddenly.
“Uh, yeah.” I smiled. “Why?”
“Would you by any chance give me her number?”
“Yes I would.” I laughed and got up from the couch.
“You are wonderful Rachel Loren Barakat.” Alex smiled and I looked through my phone contacts for her number.
“Thank you, Alexander William Gaskarth.” I laughed. “Now give me your phone.”
“Here,” He handed it to me and I put Lucy’s number in.
“Come in!” I yelled in response to the knock on the tour bus door.
I had my back to the door because I was looking in the cabinet for plates for when the pizza got here. The boys probably wouldn’t use one, but I’ll try.
“Hey man.” Alex said and I turned around to see Travis standing there, smiling.
“Hey Alex, Rachel,” He said.
“Hi Trav,” I smiled and kissed him.
“But-” Travis started to say looking shocked.
“I know.” Alex smiled.
“Oh, okay.” Travis laughed. “But I take it Jack still doesn’t know?”
“You got that right.” I said. “So what’s up?”
“I came not to see you, not that I don’t want to!” He added quickly and Alex and I laughed. “But I wanted to know if Alex wanted to jam some later?”
“That’d be sweet, dude.” Alex smiled. “When?”
“Dunno, around 4? I need time to tell people.” Travis said slipping his arm around my waist.
“That sounds good. So, do you want to do a mix of your songs and my songs? Like make one song out of say 3 or so of each?” Alex said.
“Yeah, that’s cool.” Travis said letting me go as we heard Jack coming.
I made myself walk away from him and go and get drinks from the fridge.
“So, around 4 near the Hurley stage?”
“Perfect.” Travis said just as Jack, Rian, and Zack came back in the bus.
“Oh hey Travis,” Jack greeted him.
“Hey, man.” Travis smiled.
“So what’s up?” Jack asked looking at me suspiciously.
“Me and Travis are going to do a jam thing later on.” Alex said.
“Cool.” Jack smiled and laid the 4 pizzas on the table.
‘Thank you.’ I mouthed to Alex and he winked at me.
That’s the last thing I need, for Jack to find out. He would flip.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment! Everyone has been so amazing!
Oh, and if anyone wants to see Travis and Alex's jam you can see it on YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqJcZvFIKFM
Peace&Love
E.