Americas Pastime Can Bring More Than Fans

Strike Three

I went home with five new cell numbers. Brian told me that tomorrow night that we can all go to one of their favorite bars' called Johnny's. I laughed at Johnny once he thought we were talking about him.

I went to the hotel I was going to be at for the next few weeks. My Aunt told me that I should check out California. And I greatly accepted.

I ballet parking went quickly and I dashed upstairs and into my destined room.

I was about to turn on the shower when my phone started to play 'I Hate Everything About You' by Three Days Grace. I felt my blood start to boil.It was him.

"Hello." I spoke harshly.

"Kaylee!"

"What the fuck do you want from me?" I asked menacingly, venom dripping from my words.

"I just wanted to see how my baby girl is doing!"

Oh fuck me! Hes...

"Chris your high aren't you?"

"No baby, I'm sober! I have been since we started to go out."

"No Christopher! You clearly are high on account that we broke up about four months ago! I don't recall you feeling any guilt from your little 'incident'?"

Silence.

"I want you to go home, and sleep this off. Please." My voice went from hatred to concern. But memories of the night flooded back to me.

I shook me head to lose the grip of the night.

I hung up not knowing what else to do to kill the memory from entering my skull.

Chris was my neighbor, best friend, and soul mate. We grew up together. We were perfect, that is until her started to do heroin. He often drank but it didn't fuck with him as much as heroin did. One night, he came to my house, high and drunk, and beat me because I didn't have sex with him.

I never saw him again. I was strong. I fought back. I almost won, but the police came right as I ran to the kitchen to get the kni--. I stopped right there with the thought.

Shaking, I took a quick shower. Letting the hot water lose the tension in my muscles. Slipping on some pajamas, I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
filler.
please read my journal.
its my apology to you all.
comment please.