Americas Pastime Can Bring More Than Fans

Ball one!

Caitlin and I separated into our rooms and changed into clothes that would be good to wear to the bar.

I picked out my favorite red skinny jeans and slipped them on along with a black and red Metallica shirt. I straightened my hair to perfection and made an interesting mix with black and red eye liner on my eyes.

After throwing on all black converse. I slipped my I.D,wallet,cell phone, and room key into my pocket and stepped out of the room at the same time as Caitlin.

"Well damn girl!" I squealed as I took in her appearance.

She has colorful DC's on with grey skinny jeans and an 'All My Friends Are Dead' shirt on with a green dinosaur on it. She thin eyeliner and sparkly eyeshadow on. Her hair, perfect as always, didn't need straightening by its style. Her earrings dangled and swung as she walked.

I jokingly frowned at her shirt. I pointed and said "What are you implying with your shirt whore?"

She instantly looked down and smiled sheepishly.

"I wouldn't be talking hoe! Are these friends of yours guys or no? And its a song name dumb ass!" She pointed out.

"Yeah they are guys. Their names are Zacky, Matt, Jimmy, Brian, and Johnny."

"Hmm we'll have to see about them. I want to pick up some meat in that club!" She had a smirk plastered on her face when my face contorted into disgust.

We walked down the hallway silently and entered the elevator.

"So what ever happened to that little Asian boy of yours?" I joked. She and Paul were lovers all throughout high school and the end of middle school

"Oh shut up! We are still close. Hes actually getting married soon." She squeaked.

"Are you cereal!?" I shouted as we exited the elevator, causing many looks to be directed towards us.

"Uh yeah sure, Capitan Crunch." She smiled. While I gave her a look.

"Ha kidding dude! But you'd never guess!"She went back into the conversation.

"Well I don't want to guess thats why I'm asking!" I screeched. Moments like these happened allot.

I pulled out my cell phone to let one of the guys know I was on my way and I would need directions. I got a new text message within a few minutes stating the address.

"Okay okay! Jenny Chang!" She squealed.

I froze in my tracks, and looked at Caitlin with wide eyes.

"Are you shitting me?" I choked. She nodded smirking.

I burst out laughing.And screamed something about Asian love.

We weren't racist. Not one bit. But constantly being with mixed races can get interesting. Paul lived by Caitlin while Jenny lived by me. They were super perverted and would constantly make fun of us for being white. Lets just say it rubbed off on us. But we would never intensionally try to hurt someone.

We got a cab to pull over and I gave the man directions. We were on our way in a mater of minutes. Caitlin and I started to chat about the old good times. When I would alway climb up Paul's tree in his front yard and never leave it. Stealing each others clothes. And most of all, hanging out on the sod farm with practically all the kids on Caitlin's block. I practically lived there as Caitlin did my house. She was my sister.

We pulled up to a mini mall looking place and saw instantly the sign with Johnny's Bar written in neon green.
I saw the guys waiting outside for us and I smiled at their presence as I payed the driver and walked up to them.

I saw Caitlin's jaw drop as she took in their appearance. I smirked.

"Hey guys!" I yelled as all their heads snapped in our direction.

"Kaylee!" Zacky squealed and ran to me, picking me up and spinning me in the process.
Matt picked me up and hugged me also. Brian gave a quick hug as did Jimmy.

"Wheres Johnny?" I asked and glanced around.

Zacky looked under his shoe and stated. "I didn't step on him. I giggled and herd a sudden scream.The guys looked behind Caitlin and I as we turned around.

I saw Johnny running and screaming my name as he charged in our direction. I waved and smiled but it faded as I saw he wasn't planning on stopping.

"What are you doing?!" I attempted to yell but was cut off by Johnny's form tackling me into the wall.

"Kaylee!" He shouted and looked me in he eyes and laughed at my horror stricken features.

"Hello Johnny boy." I choked out as he let me go. I stood next to Caitlin again and saw her staring at something. Or should I say someone

"Guys this is Caitlin, Caitlin this is Brian, Johnny, Matt, Zacky, and Jimmy." I said while pointing out each male.

When I said Jimmy's name funny Caitlin's attention instantly snapped to me and gave me a warning look.

This can go well. I smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
filler