But... What About the Band?

Chapter 8

Frank's POV

"Burning Panic With A Vengeance?!" I exclaimed, walking into the living room where all the guys were gathered together upon hearing the news.

Both Gerard and Brandon...no wait, - I'm sure it was Brendon - both nodded.

"Thats a wicked ugly name!" I exclaimed and saw Spencer nodding in my peripheral vision.

"Well I don't see you guys coming up with anything better." Brendon defended himself and that lame band name I'm assuming he came up with.

"So when you say 'our new band, who exactly are you referring to?" I asked not appreciating the fact that - I think - he threw me into a band without my consent.

"Me, you, Mikey, Brendon and Spencer of course!" Gerard replied with a huge Cheshire cat grin on his face.

"And when did you guys plan on telling us that we've been abducted into this so called band?" Spencer asked for the both of us.

"Um what does it look like were doing now?!" Brendon exclaimed like it was the most obvious thing ever while flailing his arms wildly in the air.

"Well I think it's kind of awesome!" Mikey blurted out of nowhere. "The band name I mean, it's pretty sweet, you came up with that all by yourself?!"

"Yeah, I did! Well you know I had a little inspiration from Avenged Sevenfold cause you know I met Zacky once and he is so adorable-"

"HEY!" Gerard cut him off "We'll have none of that faggotty shit here! I just traveled across frickin America to get away from it all."

"I meant it in a totally non-gay way. Like you know how girls call each other sexy? Yeah like-"

"I don't care." Gerard put his hand out as if to stop him.

"Well I think you're sexy Brendon"I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively at him.

"Oh haaayy me too!" Mikey threw his arm around Brendon's shoulder.

"Well I'm straight." Spencer spoke up.

"Yeah and you reek! Dude go take a shower!" Brendon pointed at Mikey, sniffing his armpits.

Mikey frowned and sniffed himself, "Oh shit you're right, I smell awful!" he stood up and left the room.

A few minutes of awkward silence pass by when the girls get back.

"HERE I AM!!" Asia burst through the doors singing loudly.

"HERE I AM!" Brendon repeated her.

"Here I am, Composing a burlesque,
Out of where they rest their necks, Sulking in their splintered cradles,
And ramshackled hands they asked for it as a boy,
I eat my wishes on golden tooth picks and digested them with wolf intestines!
" they both were singing some bizarre song, I've never heard in my life that even Khadijah seemed to know.

"I fell from the heavens, as a fetish blessed with,
An operatic skeleton and as the stars watch me descend,
I crack a family tree and chopped off all of the branches!!"
Spencer and Hayley and Khadijah had joined in.

"Whoa Hayley you've got some pipes!" I mused, it was true. She was pretty damn good.

"Aha my girls' got skills yeah?!" Spencer kissed his girlfriend while she blushed and muttered a small thanks.

"So what was that-"

"AAAHHH!!! OH MY-" there was a loud thud coming from down the hall.

"What the-?"

"MIKEY!" Gerard jumped up and was at the bathroom door in a flash. Yeah he may be an ass but when it came to his brother being in danger he really didn't play.

Everyone else followed, "Mikes, you okay man?" he somehow got the door open and was calling out for his brother in the steam filled room.

"I saw me in the shower! And I was like Ah and then it like whoosh and oh my GOD!!" he came out of nowhere with nothing.

Khadijah ran away, pulling Brendon with her. Spencer and Hayley covered each others eyes and Asia watched like God was standing in front of her himself.

"What?" I asked, trying to ignore his bottom half.

"Why was there a picture of me in the shower?!" he asked crazily.

"Oh thats Asia, she's weird like that. No one really uses that shower but her anyway. She has pictures of Frank and Bob in the fridge too." Vivien explained and I made a mental note not to use that shower or go in the fridge any time soon.

"What the fuck?!" Mikey exclaimed and then realization flashed across his face and he dashed for a towel.

"What?" Asia shrugged. "I was young.. It was an obsession"
♠ ♠ ♠
so it's a stupid place to leave off I know but
I'm tired, cold and happy as hell that Barack Obama just won!!
Woot but there was a reason for what i just did anyway.
Khadijah and Vivien I love you two dearly, please don't chop my head off!
-Asia Way Urie Iero Smith Beckett Walker Saporta McCracken