Myth of the Colour-less sky

THE ENDING

Victor had finally completed his 7 tasks.

God appeared before Victor in a dream once again, telling him what he must do next for his wish to come true.

As the sun meets the earth for a fresh new day, Victor wakes up as soon as he hears a melody from a bunch of nightingales. There was something about the unique tunes of this bird that brought a smile upon Victors face.

There was no time to waste, he followed Gods words and ran to the most memorable place that he has been to within this past year of his journey completing the 7 tasks.

Victor finally reaches the top of the peninsula where he made Joseph life so much happier. This beautiful bird’s eye view of the ocean that seemed as if it never ends, he felt so spiritual. He was truly on top of the world. Victor also told to throw something that means the most to him as hard as he can into the sky.

In this case, Victor decided that the orange/greenish spear along with the Silky red lock of hair, a yellow piece of scarf, the poem written with indigo coloured ink on a blue papyrus and last, the piece of string given to him by Alex, all mean a lot to him and remind him of the journey’s he has been faced with for the past year.

Although these items may not seem like they are of great price value, or things that you might see in a museum, this was all the memories Victor had of the great thing he has done in his life so far.

The sun is slowly drowning in the oceans reflection.
Victor throws his spear as far as he can into the sparkling blue ocean and just as he does, the sun re-appears bright into his eyes again. Rain starts falling from above; the sky is filled with colours and Victor smiles as hard as he can with tears running down his face from joy of the rain that God granted to him and everyone else.

The colours that are visible through Victors eyes are Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. These were the colours that were on his spear.
Victor returns to his homeland and the beautiful matilda to cherish his life forever and ever with his parents, sisters, brothers and Wife, for they all now know that this story is no longer a myth to them.

Every time the people of Mouritanija look up to the sky and see a rainbow, the colours remind them of

Red – love
Orange – HarmonyYellow – Happiness
Green – Peace
Blue – Balance
Indigo – Passion
Violet – Tranquillity