When It All Falls Apart

She's showing signs, emotion as she wipes the slee

While walking out of the food court I hear someone shouting my name “ANNIE!” Jonathan yelled.
“Aw look it’s your little boyfriend” MaryBeth cooed at me.
“shut up he’s not my boyfriend” I said using air quotes around the word boyfriend. ‘I hate when she does this. I swear she’s out to kill me from embarrassment’ I thought while trying to ignore Jonathan to prove my point.
“ANNIE OVER HERE!” I heard him say again, looking around I find him standing on a chair waving his arms around.
“You better go before your boy toy hurts himself, I’m going to go find Alex” she said. ‘boy toy?! I mean come on who even says that anymore’
“yeah whatever” I muttered as I went to turn away but was soon was stopped by her voice again.
“oh and by the way you might wanna stop blushing before you turn permanently red” blushing even more I turned and left to go to Jonathan.
‘okay Annie you gotta play this cool’ I thought to myself as I walked up to the table full of 6 boys.
“oh hey Jonathan what’s up?”
“Nothing much, take a seat I want to introduce you to some people” nodding I sat down between Jonathan and some cute boy with platinum blond hair. Jonathan soon started talking again.
“Okay Annie, the blondie next to you is Kyle, the ginger is Caleb, the one with the curls is Marc, the other blondie is Kent, and last but not least…”
“Certainly least” said Caleb causing the boys all to laugh except for the brown haired one.
“Forget him, my name is Austin” he said.
“hey guys I’m Annie” I said while smiling.
“Yeah we know” said Caleb with a smirk. Wondering how they knew I turned to Jonathan who was blushing and giving Caleb a mad look. But my curiosity was gone once Kyle asked “So why’d you run out on Johnny boy here earlier?”
“Yeah he hasn’t stop talking about it since.” added Austin, while the rest looked at me with eager faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
again comment once i get at least 3 i'll post the next chapter and trust me its already written :]
title credit: the way she moves, forever the sickest kids