Goddamn These Bright Blue Eyes

I Want To Hear Something From You

The only class I had with Travis was gym, which sucked. But his locker wasn't that far from mine, and I saw him a lot in between classes. It was nice to see him almost everyday.
"Hey," I heard his voice whisper in my ear. I turned around and kissed him.
"Hey," I said smiling.
"Are you still coming over today?" he asked wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Of course," I replied, "But I have to go. I'm going to be late. I'll see you in gym." I kissed him again and went to find Kristi so we could get to French on time for once. "Kristi! Come on. We're going to be on time today," I yelled across the hall.
"We say that every day and we never are," she laughed. We didn't make it of course. We were always lucky if we found seats by each other.

French went by quickly, then finally it was time for gym. I always got butterflies when I felt Travis's hands slip around my waist, but this time I felt him pick me up.
"I can walk, you know," I said as he started walking towards the cafeteria.
"I know you can, but you deserve to be treated like a princess," he told me. He carried me my table and put me down and kissed me. "I'll miss you beautiful." God, was he ever amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i know it's short! and i know i haven't updated lately. but school is blaah, and i just now some new inspiration. he is very cute. :D