Goddamn These Bright Blue Eyes

So Show Me How To Feel Nothing

The rest of the school day went by extremely slow. It would just be me and Travis for the next two nights, because his parents were out of town and Sam was staying at a friends house. We were thinking about just skipping school the next day but we weren't sure yet. It would be so nice to spend a whole day with him.
"Hey baby doll, are you ready?" he asked.
"Yeah, just give me a minute, okay?"
"Alright." A part of me always hated the end of the day. Being so small made it difficult to get through the crowd sometimes. But I eventually made it over to my friend Alex's locker.
"So, guess what I'm doing for the next two days," I said when I finally got to her.
"I bet it has something to do with Travis," she replied smiling.
"Hey, you know what? Don't be like that. Because you are the only one that knows this information. And I hope it stays that way, although I don't really care."
"Continue."
"Welll..... His parents are gone until Sunday, and Sam is staying at her friends for the weekend. So guess who's spending the next 2 days with him, with no interruptions?"
"You do realize how bad that sounds, right?"
"Fuck you Lexy." After finding Travis and waiting for another ten minutes so he could talk to his friend, we made it to his car. "So I'm thinking we should hit either Subway or McDonald's. What do you think?" I asked him as we pulled out of the parking lot.
"McDonald's, definitely." He said looking at me and smiling.

I was off to two days of heaven.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? i feel like this one sucks.