Only in Your Dreams

Frustrated

Image

Banner by: bellsneversing

Tori’s P.O.V

“Sorry I’m late, Mrs. Brown. I won’t ever be late again,” the jock said. Smiling after his words. The History teacher, Mrs. Brown, just nodded and gave him a shooing gesture. I saw him make his way towards me, high-fiving a few people on his way. Once he spotted me, he gave me a quick wink and smirked. He walked past me and sat in the seat next to mine. I was absolutely disgusted. I tried to move away from him as for as possible, but I just ended up falling off the chair and landing on my ass.

“The Jock” tried to cover up his laughter by stuffing his fist in his mouth. All his other “Jock Friends” snickered at me. I immediately felt my face heat up from the embarrassment. I began to feel tears well up in my eyes. My day in this new school took a turn for the worst and it was only the beginning of the school year. And my opinion on-

“Mr. Jonas! Please, would you care to pay attention!” Mrs. Brown shouted to him.

Oh well. My opinion on “The Jock”, Mr. Jonas was definitely not the best. When I got up and sat back down on my seat, I saw from the corner of my eye, “The Jock” slipping a piece of paper on my desk.

I tried to ignore it but curiosity got the better of me. On the piece of paper, a messy scrawl wrote:

“Wanna go out ? Friday night? Sushi, then we could go back to house and have some fun. ;)”

I immediately crumpled the piece of paper and threw in the waste bin. My expression was easy to read. I was disgusted, yet again. Glancing at him, I couldn’t believe that I was the same species. I turned my head to face to the board, to find Mrs. Brown screening a slideshow. From the corner of my eye, I saw his expression. Confusion. I smirked and just shook my head.

After what seemed like an eternity, the bell rang, signaling that it was time for lunch. I gathered my stuff, and dashed out of the class before anyone even got up. I walked swiftly to my locker, and dumped my History books. In the distance, I heard someone calling my name. The voice became louder as the person came closer. I turned to look at who it was. “Urgh!” I exclaimed. Slamming my locker and starting to walk away, when I felt him grabbed my arm. Giving up, I turned on my heel to meet face-to-face, Mr. Jonas. “What?” I shouted in his face. He looked shocked, but smirked, yet again. What is up with jocks and smirking?
♠ ♠ ♠
xxSorayaJonasxx Wrote this chapter. Well actually I wrote like 3/4 of it but whatever.
I'm writing the whole chapter 3.
Chill.
I have tests next week, so updates might be A Little Bit Longer. than expected.
Kay?

COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. BANNERS. PLEASE?