Only in Your Dreams

Purity

Tori avoided Nick for the rest of the day. She just couldn’t bear looking at him. It just made her heart break a little more every time she heard that melodious laugh, that beautiful laugh. It just made her so mad, at herself. He would never like her. What made her think that he was going to choose her over Tiffany anyway. She was nothing compared to Tiffany, the beautiful, rich, popular cheerleader.

She was just so stupid to fall into Nick’s trap, which probably was to humiliate her. It made her feel so stupid. She hated him! She hated him! Most of all, she hated herself. After the last bell rang, she sprinted out of school and headed straight home. She slammed her bedroom door and ran towards the bed, pressed a pillow on her face and screamed.

The tears couldn’t stop, no matter what she did, every time she thought about Nick, she would hate him, and love him at the same time. Why would Nick lead her on? Why would he pretend to like her? Why, Nick, why?

That night, Tori cried herself to sleep. It felt good to cry, she haven’t cried in an awfully long time and it felt like all her sorrows and all her pain were washed away.Only for a second though.

--------------------------

Tiffany’s POV

How dare that filthy scumbag of a bitch touch MY Nick. He’s MINE. And no one can have him. Tiffany dialled Nick’s number.

“ Hey, Nick here, I’m probably fucking a girl right now. So leave a message and I’ll call you back.” Nick’s voicemail was said.

“Nick baby, I you to have nothing to do with that slut of a girl. If you do, you know what I’ll do. Bye sweetie.” I sugar coated everything just so I sound completely innocent, though my words were venomous.

I smirked to myself and looked at myself in the mirror. Damn, I look hot. No wonder the boys like to fuck me. I thought to myself.

I took out the sluttiest outfit I had and put it on along with a pair of Dior stilettos and a Chanel bag. Time to have some fun.

I made my way to the bar and sat down, waiting for a hot guy to approach me. I smirked to myself as a guy was walking towards my direction.

“ Hey there, I noticed you sitting alone and was wondering whether I could buy you a drink.” The guy said.

“ Sure.” I replied sweetly, batting my eyelashes.

I drank about 5 beers and 10 shots of vodka. Stumbling through the crowd, everything looked so blurry and weird. The guy who bought we the drink danced with me and he pulled me out of the bar. I could make out a smirk.

“ Let’s go back to my place.” The guy whispered against my ear.

I giggled.

“Okay,” I slurred.

----------------------
I woke up in an unfamiliar place and realized where I must be, in the guy’s house. Great, I thought to myself, I fucked the dude and I didn’t even get his name. The guy was nowhere in sight. I quickly changed and walked to the bar to get my convertible and drove home so I could treat my fucking headache.

Mom wasn’t home, neither was dad. My younger brother was probably skipping school to watch porn. So whatever. I took some aspirin and fell asleep again.

-------------------------
Nick’s POV
Fucking hell. Tiffany fucking Moore could be so fucking demanding not to mention annoying sometimes. Wait, I’m lying. She’s fucking annoying and demanding every time. I don’t even know why I date her. Wait, I’m lying again. I do know why I dated her. She’s fucking good in bed. People would probably go, Nick! What about your purity ring? Well, screw purity rings. Joe and Kevin go out and fuck people too! So why should they get all the fun?

I just listened to Tiffany’s voice message and I want to fucking hit her, but I shall restrain myself. I sighed. Screw Tiffany. I’m going to call Tori up and apologize. Maybe if I’m nice enough then I’ll be able to screw her by the end of this week. I smirked.

Shit.

She isn’t picking up any of my phone calls. I’ve already called 10 times and left 6 voicemail messages and no answer from her. Fuck, fuck, fucking hell.

My cell phone rang, I looked at the caller ID and smirked, Kally. Time to relieve the stress. Kally came over that day and boy, did we have a hell lot of fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
I did the whole chapter since I couldn’t discuss it with Sorsy.
It's not really good. But I'll make up for it. :D Sooner or later, I prefer later though. :D
So, COMMENTS. SUBSCRIBE.
You’ll make me mega happy. I’m working on the next chapter of all the other stories.
Teehee How awesome am I? Teehee. :D