Tearjerker Masochist

Accident

[Phury]

I looked at the bag. I loved blue raspberry lollipops.

Well, I loved blue raspberry anything. It was my favorite flavor.

It was also the one thing in the world (besides penicillin) that I was allergic to.

I couldn't help but wonder if Zsadist remembered. Sometimes she did, sometimes she didn't.

"Zee?" I asked hopefully.

"Hmm?"

"Can I have a lollipop?"

She grinned, showing blue teeth under already blue lips. "What's the magic word?"

"Kill?"

"Nope."

"...blood?"

She shook her head.

"Please?"

"Yup."

She handed me a lollipop happily, then went back to sucking on hers.

I put it in, bracing myself in case I got a reaction. Sometimes my throat closed up, sometimes I just got a small rash.

When I didn't start suffocating, I deemed it okay to eat.

Idiot. You're fucking driving.

I realize that.

"Phury!"

I jumped as Zee dove at the lollipop, and swerved into the oncoming truck. The truck tried to swerve to hit us, but only succeeded in flipping itself over, and dumping it's load of logs onto the street.

We rolled a couple of times, landing on the driver's side door.

I looked to see Zee groaning in her seat, blood pooling around her eye. She whimpered, clutching it. "Fuuuuck."

I tried to move, but cried out in pain. At least three of my ribs were broken. And all of them were hurting. "Come on," I groaned. "We have to get out of here."

Ignoring the crippling pain, tears coursing down my face, I reached behind me, trying to keep my torso from moving too much. "Zee? Take these with you."

She didn't move.

"Zee! Do you smell that? It's gas. The car is going to explode, with us in it if you don't move your ass."

She got out and ran for safety in the woods, dragging the bags with her.

But I was pinned.

I couldn't move, and the smell was getting stronger.

Oh fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short yes. But twas necessary.