Tearjerker Masochist

Always Worry

[Phury]

This room was going to drive me insane. It was tiny and boring. There was nothing to keep me interested except thinking about my injuries,how hot that guy is, and how I got them.

I have to get out of this room.

Gritting my teeth, I got out of bed and started walking toward the bathroom. Zee had come back yesterday in a rush and wouldn't tell me what was wrong.

As a matter of fact, she wouldn't spend much time in the same room as me. And when she would, she would be constantly turned to the right.

She's hiding something, and I want to know what it is.

Maybe a shower first.

Yeah, showerthen find out what's wrong with her.

The bathroom door was only open a crack. I didn't pay any attention to it, and just pushed it open.

My jaw dropped at the sight of Zsadist unwrapping a bandage from around her head. "Zoey!"

She jumped, eye wide.

I stared at the black space where her eye used to be. "Zee?"

"Hmm?"

"What the hell happened to your eye?"

"Um..." she looked down. "You know the accident?"

"Yeah..."

"The glass from the windshield went into my eye," she explained.

My eyes widened. I went up to her, and she backed away slightly. I kept going anyway, and put my hand on her cheek, examining her eye. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to worry."

"You're my sister, Zee. I'm always going to worry about you."

She smiled slightly.

I smacked her upside the head. "But if you ever hide something like that from me again, I won't ever let you have blue raspberry lollipops again."

Her eyes went as wide as they could go.

"And yes, I would do that. Here, let me help you." I wrapped the bandage around her head for her. "There you go."

"Thank you."

"Now get out of the bathroom so I can shower."

"What am I supposed to do?"

I shrugged. "Go flirt with Jasper. I don't know! Practice. I think there's some lollipops still in one of the bags."

She grinned. "Yum lollipops."

I laughed, and pushed her lightly out of the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, it's short. But the VMAs are on! -pouts-