Tearjerker Masochist

Six Little Pills

[Phury's POV]

I brought Zee her mozzarella sticks and chocolate and watched her eat them thoughtfully.

I was wondering if Zeegeal would ever show up again. Okay, that was a lie. I just didn't know when it would be.

I'm a little surprised that Zee returned as easily as she did.

But I guess that meant that she was stronger than I thought.

"What?" she asked, taking another bite.

"Hmm?" I asked, absentmindedly.

"You're staring at me funny."

I blinked a few times. "Sorry. I'm going to go take care of some stuff in the kitchen, okay?"

She nodded. I went over and hugged her, kissing the side of her head.

She looked at me with a little bit of confusion, but she shrugged it off and kept eating.

I went down to the kitchen and looked around, shaking my head. "I need to clean."

I pulled out a bottle of dish soap and ran a sink of water. The scalding hot water normally comforted me, but it seemed to invite in everything that I didn't want to think about.

So I grabbed a dish towel and dried my hands before jogging to my room, rummaging around in one of the many hiding places and pulled out a little unmarked bottle.

With steady hands, I shook out six little pills and swallowed them with a swig from the water bottle on the dresser.

You stupid motherfucking dumbass.

I don't care.

You realize you just took six pills of something you're barely allowed to take two of?

I'm a rebel. And do you realize that because I took six, that I won't be able to hear you anymore?

Have fun being a dumbass. Try not to let Zee figure anything out. Which basically means avoiding her. Which means she'll see that something's up.

I can act.

You can't fool Zsadist. She's your twin-

The voice got more and more faded until I couldn't hear it at all.

I smiled, and went downstairs to continue cleaning the kitchen that was long overdue for a scrubbing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, but it's something.

And it was hard enough to write this much, so be glad I gave you an update.