‹ Prequel: Fake Boyfriend

I'd Do Anything For A Smile

I'm Suffocating With Regret

{Abby's POV}

"Nice House." I said as I walked into Brian's house. Scratch that, his mansion.

"Yeah, its kinda spacious." He said walking towards the staircase.

"Kinda." I mumbled looking around. Emily pulled down on my arm and I looked at her. "Yes, baby?"

"I have to potty." she whined.

"Okay." I said, looking back up. "Hey Bri-" I frowned when he wasn't on the stair case anymore. This place is huge! How the fuck am I suppose to find the bathroom without getting lost. "Um right." I said and pulled Emily with me up the stairs. "Go find daddy."

She nodded her little head and let go of my hand, running down the hallway. "Daddy!!!!!!" She screamed. "I gots to potty!" Her little blonde curls bounced as she ran into a room.

I heard Brian laugh and Emily squeal. "Daddy! Pee now!"

I laughed and followed the voices.

"Right here love." I heard him say.

I walked into the room and was meet with dark purple walls and black fabric placed around the room.

"Typical." I muttered and sat down on his bed. His mattress was soft and bouncy, the complete opposite of Brian.

I looked around his room absent mindly and saw the light coming from the bottom of the closet door frame was on. Guess I found Brian.

I slowly stood up and looked at his beside table and a small purple rectangle caught my eye,

I ran my finger over the smooth surface of the purple Razor. My old purple Razor. I picked it up holding it in my palm and ran my thumb over it. "So many memories." I whispered as they began to float back into my head.

"I'm going to go for a walk." I stated as I walked to the door.

"Want company?" Tia asked me. But she already knew the answer as I closed the door behind me.

"Wait don't close it all the way." Zack said as he reach the door. "You okay Abbs." he asked giving me a hug.

I didn't hug back I let my arms be limp as Zack held me.

"I'm going to go for a walk." I told him as I walked away. I heard the door click shut as I made my way to the stairs. "Fuck my phone." I muttered and turned back around to their room.

I was about to knock when I heard them talking.

"I cant believe he did that to her." Tia yelled.

"I know, I mean I know for a fact he's in love with her." Zack said.

Yeah, Zacky he sure is in love with me.

I rolled my eyes and was about to knock again but stopped.

"Why did we ever pay him" Tia sighed.

What? Pay him? Pay him to do what?

"Well we didn't know that he would fuck her over like this. Specially when he stopped taking the money." Zack answered.

"I wish we never paid him to date Abby."

They paid him to date me! What the fuck! I had enough of this!

I glared at the door before I walked over to mine and saw little miss slut leaving the room. I put my key card into the slot and through daggers at the girl walking away from my room.

I stormed in and saw Brian was sitting on the edge of his bed, with his face in his hands.

I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my stuff before I went into the main part and through my suitcase onto the bed.

"Where the fuck are you going?" he asked me. He stood up and was eyeing the suitcase and me throwing things into it.

I ignored his question as I looked around the room, seeing if I missed anything.

"Abby?" he asked grabbing my arm. I glared at him and tried to get my arm free but he just held on tighter.

"Let me go." I yelled at him.

"No, Why are you packing?" he asked bring me closer to him.

I scoffed. "I don't know! Why are you cheating on me?" I shot back at him.

His face fell and I was able to get away from him. I zipped up my suitcase and grabbed the handle.

"Where are you going?" he asked quietly.

"Different room." I said with no emotion in my voice at all.

"Abby, I'm sorry I was drunk and fuck I wasn't thinking." he said. "Please don't leave me." he begged.

I narrowed my eyes at him pressing my lips together. "Thats not the only reason."

He made a look of confusion. "What?" I just ignored him and started heading for the door. He grabbed my arm and spun me around to face him. "Abby please don't, I love you."

"Love? Love!" I scoffed. "Brian you just fucked another girl while I was right outside the room. And your telling me you love me? Thats not fucking love."

"I made a mistake Abby!" he yelled. His face turned angry."Cant we just talk about it."

"You should've said no." I spat at him."You shouldn't be begging me to stay but you said fucking yes to her! I hope you get an STD!"

I tried to leave again but he pressed his lips to mine. I pushed him away and glared at him. "Please Abby, don't do this to me."

"Tell me something Brian" I began. He looked at me confused before he nodded. "Was she worth it?"

"Worth losing you?" he asked. I nodded as I saw the liquid forming in his eyes. "Nothing is worth losing you." he said looking into my eyes. "Please Abby, I need you please" he begged kissing me again.

"No" I mumbled looking away from him.

"Why?"

"Why?" I yelled throwing my hands up in the air. "You cheated on me and you...you were." I sighed and looked up into his intoxicating eyes. "Was it worth it?"

"Was what, I already said she wasn't." he began as I shook my head. "Then what?"

"Was the money worth. Tell me how much did you make fucking me, and telling me you loved me." I hissed at him.

His face went pale and hurt. "Abby, I'm not taking the money anymore"

"Save it, you still took it. Tell me the truth when was the last time you took it. And I want the fucking truth or I'm gone."

He sighed as his eyes became watery. "The day I took you to Eiffel Tower was the first day I didn't take the money."

I narrowed my eyes at him, knowing for a fact we had sex before that night. "I'll talk to you in the morning."

"Abby, please stay." he begged again. I shook my head and left the room slamming the door in Brian's face.

Your fucking brilliant Brian Haner Jr, you just lost me.


A small tear dropped onto the phone. I sniffled and wiped away the tears, that I didn't even know I was crying.

Sometimes, I cant believe that day even happened. That he let it happen. That I let it happen.

"Hey baby" Brian said behind me happily. I froze for a second but regained my self and sat the phone back onto the table.

I sniffled and wiped my tears once more and turned around to look at him. His smile fell and he walked over to be grabbing my face in his hands.

"Abby." he whispered. I couldn't hold it any longer. These tears inside of me wouldn't stay in, they had to let go, before I suffocated.

My body collapsed into him and I cried into his chest, staining his shirt. "Mommy" Emily's little voice came into the room. I turned to look at her still in Brian's arms.

She narrowed her little brown eyes at Brian and marched her little feet over to us. She huffed and kicked Brian in the shin.

"Emily!" I gasped as Brian reached for his shin swearing. "Why did you kick your daddy?"

"Ow! Fuck!" Brian mumbled rubbing his shin. I glared at him, for swearing in front of Emily. "Sorry. She sure can kick." he grumbled.

I looked back at Emily. "Now, why did you kick your daddy?"

Emily's little brown eyes watered up as she looked at me . "Because he made you cry again."

I frowned and bent down to Emily's level and kissed her cheek and gave her a hug.

"I didn't make Mommy cry." Brian spoke behind me. I pulled away from Emily and looked at Brian sadly. "I made you cry?" he asked.

I nodded and looked back at Emily. "Can you meet us down stairs baby."

She nodded and hugged me then went towards Brian. "I'm sorry daddy."

"Its okay, baby girl." He told her and kissed the top of her head. Emily left the room and I turned towards Brian. "Whats wrong Abby?"

"You still have my phone." I stated not really answering his question.

"Yeah, actually." he said rubbing the back of his head.

"When I saw it" I started then took a breath. "It made me think of that day."

"Oh." he sighed and looked down. "Listen Abby. That day was the worst day of my life. I fucked up so bad and I honestly thought I lost you forever."

I sighed.

"I honestly thought you lost me to."
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!

so I went with a Brian Story, Please Turn Back The Time . I just don't know how I want to start it yet!!!!!!

sooo subscribe and ill start it soon!!!!!!!!!