‹ Prequel: Fake Boyfriend

I'd Do Anything For A Smile

I'll Have You Know I'm Scared To Death

{Brian POV}

So fucking stupid.

I thought as I drove towards Zack's house. Why the fuck did I leave? I'm like eight times her size and I'm fucking scared of her.

Scared of losing her.

"Hey man." Zack said as I pulled into his drive way. "Where's the girls?"

"Not here?" I asked more than stated.

Zack stared at me for a while before he began to glare at me. "What the fuck man! Alex threatened you and you leave them the fuck alone? Did you get dropped on your head as a kid Brian?" Zack ranted all the way to my passenger side.

"What are you doing" I asked just staring at him as he opened the door.

"Were going back to your house, fuckhead." he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Right." I said sliding back into the seat.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

{Abby's POV}

"Emily, go finish eating." I told my daughter as I began to reach for the door knob. She nodded and I waited till she was out of view when I opened the door.

"Hello." The man in black said. His voice was low and his face looked like a stone. Completely emotionless.

"Hello." I gave him tired smile.

"Are you Miss. Peters?" he asked me.

I nodded. "Yes. Yes I am."

"Miss Peters, I'm Victor Graber."

I raised an eyebrow up at him. I didn't recognize the name at all.

"I work for the Untied States Army" he continued.

My face flushed and my heart sank as he said this.

"And I'm very sorry to say that your brother River Peters has been reported dead in the line of duty."

My heart sank deeper and deeper with his words. I felt it stop at one point and then my body froze and I crumpled onto the ground. I could see Mr. Graber trying to help me but his touch was frozen against my skin. It was like touching stone. My body became cold and hard, like stone.

Stay strong Abby and I'll come back to you.

River's voice came into my mind. I closed my eyes trying to see him again but I couldn't. His face was there but then a bang sounded and the image blurred from my memory.

"Miss. Peters, can I call someone for you?" Mr. Graber asked me. I looked up at him blankly trying to find my voice but I couldn't find it. I didn't need to.

"Abby!"

River was gone. Never coming home. Back to me.

"Abby! What did you do to her?"

Frozen. Like stone. Cold. Empty. Broken. Stone.

"Abby. Abby!" I felt slowly movement spreading throughout my body. "Baby. Abby. Come on baby." A small amount of pressure came onto my temple. This small amount of pressure made me feel something that a stoned body shouldn't feel.

Love.

I opened my blurry eyes more clearly and could make out a figure with dark brown hair and a tanned complexion.

"Abby. Baby." I heard his voice more clearly. It sounded like a sweet haven.

"Ba Ba." my voice was shaky and quiet. It was like I was locked away from any communication for years but its only been at least ten minutes. "Bri."

The figure nodded and brought me into its body. I could smell the mixture of cigarettes and cologne. It was familiar to me. Something that I needed more than anything else at this moment.

I needed him.

"Brian." I sobbed and hit his chest softly. "He's He's ..."

"I know." he hushed me. "Let me take you upstairs. You need to rest baby."

"Emily."

"Is with Zack." he informed me. I felt the ground leave from under me and knew Brian was carrying me.

"Zack."

"Told me to come back to you." he smiled weakly at me.

I would of smiled back at him but this moment didn't call for any emotion. All I needed was sleep and to wake up as if it were nothing but a nightmare.

A nightmare I was never waking up from.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm sorry this was originally going to come out on Wed. last week but my computer completely died on Wed. so I couldn't and i have to wipe it to get it to start again. So ill be using my bro's computer till I can. This means less updates.

Better news I started Please Turn Back The Time NEW BRIAN STORY! pLEASE rEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I use my bro's computer I'm going to be updating as much as I can at once so you get more chapters. Next chapter will probably be Tuesday night!!!!

COMMENT PLEASE! && SORRY LOVES!