‹ Prequel: Fake Boyfriend

I'd Do Anything For A Smile

Last Christmas I Gave You My Heart.

Last Christmas I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year
To save me from tears I'll give it to someone special....


I laughed as Emily did a small dance. "Sing with me mommy." she giggle twirling around, making her dress twirl up. I was making sugar cookies with Emily, while we were listening to Radio Disney. They were playing Christmas songs, sung by Disney stars, and Ashley Tisdale's, Last Christmas came on.

I set down the spoon I was using, to mix, and smiled at Emily as she began the next part.

Once bitten and twice shy
I keep my distance But you still catch my eye
Tell me baby
Do you recognize me?
Well It's been a year
It doesn't surprise me


I smiled and grabbed her little hands dancing and singing with her.

"Happy Christmas"
I wrapped it up and sent it
With a note saying "I love you"
I meant it
Now I know what a fool I've been
But if you kissed me now
I know you'd fool me again

Last Christmas I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year
To save me from tears I'll give it to someone special

A crowded room
Friends with tired eyes
I'm hiding from you
And your soul of ice
I thought you were Someone to rely on
Me?
I guess I was a shoulder to cry on

A face on a lover
with a fire in her heart
A man under cover
but you tore me apart
Now I've found a real love
you'll never fool me again

Last Christmas I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year
To save me from tears I'll give it to someone special


We both finished off the song and began to giggle.

"Wow." I turned around and saw Brian standing in the door way. "My girls are Disney channel who-" I narrowed my eyes at him. Brian coughed the last of the word. "Disney channel sweethearts." He smiled wide at me.

I rolled my eyes scoffing at him, playfully. Emily giggled and ran over to Brian. He caught her as she jumped and carried her towards me. "Daddy!"

"Emily!" Brian mimicked. He kissed my cheek and held Emily up smiling at her. "What are you ladies doing?" It was directed towards Emily.

"Baking you cooooookies." she said making the 'o' sound longer. I laughed and rolled out the dough.

"I get cookies!" Brian squealed. "Go me!"

I rolled my eyes. "Who's the Disney channel who-"

"Sweetheart!" Brian yelled, making Emily giggle. "Matt said to be at his around three."

I nodded and pulled the box of cookie cutters out. "Emily what should we make?"

Emily looked down at the box and began to think. "Dora!"

Brian laughed as I huffed and put my head down. "Dora's not Christmas, Em."

She giggled. "Tree!" I nodded handing her the tree cut out. "Dora tree!"

I sighed and Brian laughed again. "It's your fault."

"What!" Brian gasped setting Emily on the stool and looking at me. "Why!" he whined.

"You let her watch it way to much" I argued playfully.

"But she likes it."

"So you don't have to DVR it." I chuckled as a thought crossed my mind. "You watch Dora in your free time don't you?"

Brian narrowed his eyes at me. "Jódale" I gasped and covered my mouth with my hand. "You speak Spanish?" he asked. I nodded my head slowly as he mumbled a low 'fuck'. "Sorry!" he looked up at me with a small smile.

I smiled and kissed his lips. "Está bien" He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me back to his lips.

"Love you baby."

"Love you too." I smiled and pecked his lips again. "What are we doing tomorrow?" Tomorrow was actually Christmas. Tonight was Matt and Val's Christmas party.

"We can open present's here, then go over to my parents I guess." I nodded and let go off him and helped Emily with the cookies. Brian sat down on the stool on the other side of Emily and helped also. "Have you been a good girl, sweetie?"

Emily looked up at Brian and shook her head vigorously. "Very good!" She squealed. i laughed and she looked over at me. "Didnt I mommy! I got daddy. So I must of been good."

I nodded and smiled softly looking up at Brian. We caught each others eyes and smiled lovingly at each other. "Yeah, you were a good girl. Did you tell Daddy what you asked from Santa for Christmas?"

"I want a Dora..." she trailed off listing and rambling random things that dealt with Dora or Disney. She smiled and looked over at me before looking at Brian. "And Uncle Johnny wrote it for me so Santa could read it and he sent it to Santa and I " she stood up on the stool. Brian grabbed her legs as she placed her small hands around his ear and whispered something in his ear. I saw Brian smirk and he looked over at me. "And I want that the most!"

Brian nodded. "I hope Santa gets that for you."

I tapped the cookie cutter against the counter looking over at them. They always told each other secrets. "Me too!"

"Tell me!" I whined.

"No." Both Emily and Brian stated quickly. "Only Santa gets to know." Emily stated.

"Yeah." Brain said childishly, sticking his tongue out at me.

"She just told you!" I complained.

Brian rolled his eyes and laughed. "Then it sucks to be you!"

I narrowed my eyes at him, a small smirk made it's way across my lips. "Actually it sucks to be you."

Brian looked at me confused before he realized what I meant. That he wouldn't be getting any. He pouted and looked at Emily. "Can we tell mommy please!" he begged our four year old.

Emily looked at him confusedly and shook her head. "No daddy you can wait for whatever you want."

Brian glared at our daughter and huffed. "Fine, Emily. Make daddy sad." he said with a pout forming on his lips.

Emily smirked at him and shook her head. "Oh well." She said and got off the stool. I snorted and Brian pouted more. "I'll be right back mommy. I hear Dora on the TV."

I smiled. "Okay baby." She ran off into the living room. I looked over at Brian and smirked. "You heard her. You can wait."

"Your really going to make me wait?" He asked grabbing my hands.

"Are you going to tell me what she wants?" I asked playing with his hands.

He sighed and shook his head. "It's to good."

"Then it sucks to be you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys....my aunt died so yeah that's what I have been up to, nothing funnn.

BRIAN HANER NEEDS A GF! (same thing if you have read Please Turn Back The Time)

And I want to write a Matt story and I refuse to make Val an ex or hated because lets just face it...she kicks ass and you cant hate her! so I'm not using Michelle either because they are a packaged deal sooooo Brian, Zacky, Johnny, and Jimmy all need a girlfriend and I want to save time and let you guys help me so could please fill this out:

(what you want your character to be/look like)

Name (Full):

Looks (Pics needed.Can be however you want to look like/prefer the link).
Drink (&what):
Smoke (&what?):

Personality:

Your Guy (Brian Zacky Jimmy Johnny):

Why I should pick you?:

Additional comments/questions?(I'll try to answer them):


__so yeah just fill that out and send it to me, either by commenting this story, my profile, or mailing it to me! Whatever you want. I'm flexible.

-already ended-
peace!