‹ Prequel: Fake Boyfriend

I'd Do Anything For A Smile

Newborn Life Replacing All Of Us.

{Brian's POV}

"Hey guys" Val smiled as she opened the door for Abby, Emily, and me. Emily ran inside, shouting 'Johnny's' name.

"Hey Val." Abby said hugging her and handing her a plate of cookies.

"Where's Matt?" I asked as she shut the door behind us.

"Living room." She said walking towards the kitchen. "You can put your coats in our room."

I nodded as I shrugged off my coat and took Abby's from hers. "Can you get Emily's?" Abby asked.

I nodded and kissed her cheek. She walked into the kitchen with the rest of the girls as i went to go look for Emily. I didn't have to look far because Johnny came down the hallway holding her in his arms.

"So have you been good little rockstar?" Johnny asked poking her tummy.

She giggled and nodded her tiny head. "I was good. Wasn't I daddy!

I laughed and nodded my head and kissed her cheek. "Very good, Can I have your coat sweetheart?"

She nodded and Johnny set her down and unzipped her coat for her and handed it to me. "I have a present for you." Johnny told her. She giggled and hugged him. "Ask your daddy if you can have it now."

She turned around and looked at me. "Daddy please!" she begged and pulled her puppy dog face.

I laughed and nodded my head. "Yeah."

"Yippee!" she squealed and grabbed Johnny's hand. "Let's go!" She squealed tugging on his hand towards the living room.

Johnny laughed and walked, like a hunchback, as Emily pulled him. I followed them and sat on the couch next to Zack, who held Emily in his lap.

Johnny picked up a long rectangle shaped box and handed it to Emily. It was wrapped in none other than Dora Christmas wrapping paper. "For you Missy!"

She smiled and Zack moved her on his lap slightly so the present was mostly on him. She teared it open and he mouth dropped when she saw what it was.

"Thank you Uncle Johnny!" She squealed and bounced, literally, off Zack's lap and into Johnny's arms.

"Your welcome sweetheart." He said and kissed her cheek. He swung her so he was holding her and carried her to an empty chair. "What did you ask Santa to get you."

She squealed and went into her long list of Dora stuff, like she told me earlier. "A Dora doll, a Dora cooking set, A Dora..."

I laughed and Zack nudged me in the side. I looked over at him and he just smiled at me. "I'm glad everything worked out in the end." he stated. "With Abby and Emily that is."

"Yeah." I sighed happily. "I'm glad it did to." I looked over at Emily as she kept squealing and giggling at Johnny, who kept poking her.

"Oh my God!" All the guys in the living room scrunched up their faces when they heard Val scream.

"Val?" Matt called.

"Oh My God!" The time it was Abby and she was squealing, like a kid in the candy store.

"Abby?" I called and got up as everyone else did. But before we made it out of the living room, Leana and Lacey ran in with the biggest grins on their faces. "Zacky!" they screamed.

"What?" Zack looked absolutely terrified.

"Your going to be a daddy today!"

"Huh?" Every male asked at the same time.

Lacey rolled her eyes and bounced up and down. "Tia's water just broke!"

Zack eyes widened as he ran into the kitchen. "Oh my God!" he said panicky. He grabbed Tia's handed and started taking her to the car with Abby holding Tia's other hand. "Uh Brian can you drive. Matt can you and Val go get the overnight bag from our house."

"Johnny take Emily please." He nodded as Zack threw Matt his keys. I ran out of the house and opened up my car door. "You have that baby in my car and I will kill you!" I muttered at Tia.

She glared at me. "I don't give a flying fuck!" she snapped. "Just get your spiky ass head in that driver seat and fucking drive!" she screamed.

Abby laughed and crawled over Tia to get to the other side. She picked up her feet and placed them on her lap as Zack held Tia's head in his lap.

"Oh my God baby, were going to be parents." Zack mused kissing her forehead.

"And that was the last fucking time your dick ever goes in me!" She hissed and yelped again.

I snickered and Abby hit me in the back of the head. "Drive fuckhead." Tia snapped at me.

****************************************************************************************************

Abby walked out of the room with a huge smile on her face. "It's a boy." she laughed. "But I guess we already knew that.

I smiled and nodded and pulled her onto my lap. She kissed my cheek and looked over at Emily who was sleeping in Johnny's arms. Abby ruffled her hair with a big smile of her face.

"I love you Abby."

"I love you too Brian." She sighed happily.

"So what are they doing?" Val asked, pointing to the room Tia was in.

"Having a family moment." She laughed. "He has the brightest green eyes ever."

The door opened and Zack walked out with a shit eating grin on his face. "I'm a daddy!" he beamed. Emily stirred but ended up staying asleep. "Opps, sorry. But you guys can all go in now."

We nodded and I took Emily from Johnny and carried her sleeping form into the room. Tia laid in the bed with a bundle of blue in her arms. She looked up at us and smiled.

"Everyone I want you to meet River Alexander Baker."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm thinking almost overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

which is sad yet good becuz then I can start the Long awaited Matt Story!!!!

So COMMENTor if you prefer the term. Ass Kissing!

whatever floats your boat darlings!!!!

oh and PTBTT looks like PB&J! ; ) just agree.