‹ Prequel: Fake Boyfriend

I'd Do Anything For A Smile

And We Both Go Down Together, And Stay There 4ever

{Brian POV}

"Whats wrong Abby?"

"Nothing." she sighed and looked at me. Nothing I hardly believe that Abby. She kissed my lips and smiled as she pulled away. "I love you Brian."

Her lips stunned me as I could still feel them against my own. She loved me still. I smiled as I rubbed her back and kissed her forehead. "I love you too." I whispered.

I watched her the whole night as she slept on top of me. I didn't sleep not wanting to wake up and all this being a dream. I wonder what changed her mind. I know Abby has trouble saying no but I thought for sure I'd have to work harder than this for her. But of course I'm still going to work super hard for her.

I looked at my phone that laid on the coffee table in front of the couch we were sleeping on. I reached over slowly trying not to wake Abby up and receive my phone. I bought it up to my face and looked down to make sure Abby was still sleeping.

I rubbed her back with my other hand as I quickly pulled up a new text. Ending this now even though it will probably be the hardest thing to quit I have to in order to keep Abby and Emily. Keep them mine forever.

Text message sent.

My phone read as the back lighting slowly turned off. I erased the message along with the contact and closed my phone and placing it back on the table.

I probably should invest in a new phone number while I'm at it. I thought as I looked back at Abby's sleeping body. If she ever found out about this, I'd never get to be with her and Emily ever again. It would destroy everything, I ever wanted for the past four years.

Everything./

Was the last thing I thought of before I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

****************************************************************************************************

"Do-do-do-do-Dora!"

I opened one eye when I heard Emily singing as she came down the stairs. She smiled at me "Daddy Dora!" she yelled.

"Shh!" I said and pointed to Abby. "Mommy is still sleeping" I whispered and slowly moved out from under Abby. I pulled the blanket over her body better, kissed her cheek and grabbed Emily's hand. "Lets get you breakfast first." I told her leading her into the kitchen.

"No Dora?" she asked sadly as she sat at the kitchen table. I pulled out some cereal and a bowl for her.

"After you eat." I said looking at the two choices for cereal. "Trix or Fruit Loops?"

"Trix!" she giggled.

I smiled and started pouring her some Trix and myself a bowl.

"Silly daddy!" she giggled as I sat down next to her, placing her cereal in front of her.

I looked at her as I brought the spoon up to my mouth. "What?'

"Trix's is for kids." she giggled.

"I'm a kid!" I whined and took a bit of my cereal. She giggled shaking her head.

"Your to old." she giggled as I glared playfully at her. I heard laughter coming from behind me and saw Abby was getting her self some cereal too.

"I'm not old." I muttered stirring my cereal.

"Sure your not." Abby said as she took the seat across from me. I glared at her and took another dramatic spoonful of my cereal.

"Morin Mommy." Emily said through a mouthful of cereal.

"Em, chew your food first." Abby told her. Emily nodded and continued eating her food.

I took a bite of my cereal and looked at Abby."Do you work today?" I asked.

She looked at me with a smirk. "I see were Emily thinks its fine to talk with a mouthful of food." I glared at her and stuck out my tongue at her. "Mature Brian. Mature." she sighed shaking her head. "No I don't have to work."

"Daddy! Dora!" Emily said as she finished her cereal. I looked over at her smiling as I picked up our bowls and placed them in the sink.

"I'll be right there." I told her as I patted her head.

"Hurry!" she whined as she ran into the living room.

I walked over to Abby and kissed her cheek before I walked into the living room and turned Dora on for Emily.

"Daddy stay." She said as she saw me walk back into the kitchen.

"I'll be right back baby." I told her and walked back towards Abby.

She was washing the dishes when I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She flinched as my lips touched her neck softly. I pulled away and turned her around looking at her.

"Did you mean it?"

"Mean what?' she asked placing her hands on my chest.

"That you love me." I asked looking at the ground.

She placed her finger under my chin and made me look up at her. "Of course."

I smiled and kissed her. It was a passionate kiss, no tongue, peer innocence. I pulled away with one less peck an smiled. "I love you"

"I love you" she smiled and pecked my lips again. She placed her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her back rubbing it softly. "I don't want this to end again." she whispered.

I nodded and kissed the top of her head. "Me either."

Now I just have to make sure I never have to see them again.
♠ ♠ ♠
=O So what do you think Brian is doing/did? Who's Them???

and sorry its belated, I was in Chicago all weekend, it was fun!

I asked where a bubbler was and they looked at me funny. A bubbler is a drinking fountain. I'm from Milwaukee and just to let you know its a BUBBLER god dammint!

Tell me if you would read this I've Got Your Mixed Tape In My Walkman?
cOMMENT pLEASE!