Two Identical Mistakes

Chaptere Fifteen

Corrym POV

"Ok... I can do i-nope! Can't do it," she breathed; I was trying to get Kanya on the plane.

People were starting to look at us funny... possibly because of the twin thing or possibly because my sister was a nervous wreck. She was pacing back and forth in front of the gate while trying not to let me anywhere near her so I couldn't forcibly drag her onto the plane.

So far, this had not been a good day for me! First, there was the epic car ride! Mom was a tragic mess, forcing herself not to collapse and start getting all depressing on us. Then once we got to the air port and had to say good-bye to her... we got our spines broken in half from her death hugs.

After this, I thought the worst was over, but that would have been too easy. The air port people didn't want to let us onto the fucking plane! We looked a little too 'underage' to be flying alone or something. This was when we spotted the little ten year old girl saying good-bye to her parents because she was about to fly solo to meet her grandparents in Maine. We were too young? They just thought that we were going to blow the plane up... I know it. Kanya was the one that had to pull me off of the desk and apologize to the nice air port clerk.

After we went through security and they freaked over the shaving razor in my carry-on, I was now trying to get my nut-case of a sister onto a plane.

"Damnit Kanya! If you don't get your ass moving now we're gonna to miss the plane. That means either we're headed off to foster care, or Gerard’s going to have to bend over backwards to get us to N.J.," I finally exclaimed, dropping her hair from my grasp.

She paced back and forth, chewing her lip.

"Eh... oh, alright!" she winced, then barreled through the gate.

I laughed hysterically as I trailed behind her. I located our seats while she paced anxiously back and forth... I basically had to wrestle her into her seat then tether her down with the seat belt.

"You need to chill out," I laughed, grabbing her shoulders and shaking her back and forth.

Her fingers wrapped around the arm rest until her knuckles turned sickly white. I thought I had finally gotten her under control… until the plane moved. She shrieked at the top of her lungs and gripped the arm rests even tighter, I thought I heard the plastic cracking under her hand.

"Kanya! Chill out! People are looking at you funny..." I smiled.

I wasn't lying either, people were looking at us with irritated expressions all over the plane. Then suddenly the plane turned, causing Kanya to scream. She fidgeted and squeaked until she hit her head on the wall next to her. I laughed so hard that I started crying.

Kanya POV

The last thing I remembered was screaming as the plane climbed to our certain death, then nothing. I had passed out hadn't I? Crap...

Corrym POV

When the plane was about to land Kanya was just waking up. Goody. I clamped my hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming. I think the other passengers on the plane were going to kill us or something, with all the protesting and random sleep-screaming Kanya had been doing. Heh. As the plane tipped towards the earth, I knew exactly what Kanya was thinking. 'The pilot is gonna be retarded and accidentally hit the cement with the nose of the plane and were gonna go spiraling out of control and die in a firey explosion!' She had told me this little theory the night before we had to get on 'a flying death trap'.

"Kanya, you need to friggen chill out," I laughed, "it’s almost over, and then you never have to get on a plane again,"

She squirmed under my grip and chewed on my palm to hold back a scream. I was going to say something to her about her teeth that were stabbing their way through my flesh, but I thought keeping her quiet was a little more important. The plane increased speed downwards and I was sure Kanya was going to draw blood.

Finally we touched the ground and a muffled yelp echoed beneath my palm... then that was thankfully the last of her screams I was going to have to hear today. Pulling my hand away from her teeth, I glanced at it to see eight little rectangles, slowly filling with dark red blood.

"Oh crap!" Kanya exclaimed when she saw my injury.

"Oh yummy!" I laughed, putting my wound to my lips and sucking.

Kanya squirmed and looked away trying to clear the image from her head. She didn't do too well around blood, especially when I drank it (which is exactly the reason I did it!). I lightly swatted her in the head as punishment for such an injury and took my hand out of my mouth. As I stood up to get my bag from the storage area, I happened to see two girls and a tired-looking adult all wearing My Chemical Romance shirts. The adult looked a little strange wearing it so, I was guessing she had been forced by her crazy looking children.

"Hey Kanya look! Fellow MCR fans," I smiled, nodding in their direction.

Kanya came to stand next to me and looked towards the girls with a giggle. If only they knew! Both of us grabbed our bags and slung them over our shoulders as we followed the sluggishly moving parade out of the plane and down the little tunnel thing. As we walked, Kanya and I started using our twin-speak thing.

"Nervous?" I asked first.

"He's here?" she responded.

"Pretty sure both,"

"Yup!"

"Meffit!"

All of that translated to, "Are you nervous?" "Uhhh... is it just Gerard that's here?" "No, I think mom told us that Lindsey was going to come with him to get us," "Oh ok... I'm nervous now!" "Alright, first step in New Jersey..." and we were out of the tunnel. It seemed weird to people that we could get an entire conversation out of just a few words. People were all heading down the hall towards baggage claim so we followed them (since we had absolutely no idea what we were doing).

Together we smiled as we walked through the windowed halls, I couldn’t believe that outside was really New Jersey! Our hands shook and we nervously chewed at our lips... just up the escalator and Gerard was going to be waiting there with Lindsey.

"This is about to be the greatest moment of my life," Kanya whispered to me as we stepped onto the moving metal steps.

On a normal occasion me and Kanya would have been running the wrong way on the escalator, causing problems for all the on-coming people (until one of us tripped of course), but this time we were busy trying to keep our hearts from leaping out of chests. Higher and higher we rose, and then he was there. Gerard and Lindsey were standing against the wall directly across from the escalators with sunglasses perched stylishly on their noses. A warm rush spread through my body to my lips, forming a huge smile.

"Hi Gerard!" me and Kanya called at the same time, running forward to meet him.

His face brightened as soon as he spotted us and pushed off the wall to greet us each with a hug.

"Hey! It's good to see you again!" Gerard exclaimed.

"Hi!" Lindsey jumped in, with her bright alto voice.

The author stares questionably at that last sentence, wondering if that's an oxymoron or not.

"Oh, this is my wife, Lindsey," Gerard introduced us putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Yup!" Lindsey laughed as she kicked her jean clad leg.

"Yeah! I'm Kanya," she introduced herself while offering a hug to Lindsey.

Lindsey quickly stepped away from Gerard and bent down to hug her, smiling over her should towards me, "So I'm guessing your Corrym them? I'm never going to remember which one of you is which..."

"That's cool, I don't think that anyone really knows," I laughed, as her and Kanya pulled apart so she could hug me. She had to bend down again… damn her tall-ness!

"Oh well that's good. Now I don't have to feel like a total idiot," she smiled, stretching back up to her standing position.

Gerard then began to lead the four of us towards the rotating conveyer belts where me and Kanya's bags were circulating with all of the others. It didn't really take long to find ours, they were the black ones that were covered in red and silver puffy paint. It was slightly embarrassing because Kanya's was covered in My Chemical Romance lyrics and mine was covered in random MCR designs with a heart on the front that said 'Revenge' in huge letters. Heh. Thankfully, Gerard didn't say anything. After wining a little mini battle with Gerard and Lindsey over the fact that we could carry our own bags, we headed out of the air port and towards the car... wherever it had been parked.

An hour of driving later, Gerard and Lindsey were leading us into our new house... wait, I need to hear that again. Gerard and Lindsey were leading us into our new house! We stepped inside the New Jersey estate and our eye brows rose at the sight. We always knew that Gerard had a thing for style but this... this was just insanely amazing.

The living room was based off of nothing but sharp angles and the colors black, white, and metal. Somehow it didn't look industrial, instead achieving a modern feel. Either way, this room looked like it had just come out of a home improvement magazine. It was stunning, it even had those nifty bowls of fake fruit in the middle of a coffee table!

"Well girls, no matter how cheesy this sounds, welcome home," Gerard smiled, looking up and around at his own house like it looked different now that we were here.

Kanya and I couldn’t help it, we turned around and hugged both Gerard and Lindsey as hard as we could. This was going to be the beginning of the greatest life we could have ever imagined... and I had a feeling we didn’t even know the half of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I actually read this chapter back after I wrote it for once. It's made me wonder, How the hell can you people stand my writing?! All my sentances are so akward and and don't flow with the next one... it really sucks. Gah.

Well, if your nice enough to make a spazzes day and read her stories no matter how irritating it is then I thank you ever so much. (Oh and to Miss Mara, I knew that would be the one chapter you read lol. I just knew it! Hehe.)