Two Identical Mistakes

Chapter Seven

Kanya POV

I was shocked awake by a sudden ringing next to my head... it took me a little longer then it should have to realize that it was the hotel room phone ringing.

"Ka-anya! Get that!" Corrym groaned in my direction before rolling over and slamming a pillow over her head in irritation.

"No... You get it. I had to sleep over here last night," I argued and buried my head under the covers.

Soon the ringing stopped and I heard the bright awake voice of my sister greeting someone politely... most likely with a scowl on her face.

"Hello?... ok!.... yes thank you, and you?... well that's good... really?... Yeah! We'll be ready!" the phone clicked down and I heard my now chipper sister shoving aside her covers.

Corrym… morning… chipper?... What?!

I pulled my head from under the covers and looked up at my sleepy-sister's smile, that was defiantly not normal for this early in the morning.

"It's early, and you’re… happy?" I questioned rubbing my eyes and kicking my blankets to the end of the bed.

"It was Gerard! We need to be ready in 20 minutes and then were heading off to the venue! We get to chill backstage during set-up and sound check!" she blathered tripping heavily off the bed.
She went flying at her collection of clothes to pick out an outfit. I quickly followed her and we picked out black skinny jeans, converse boots, tight MCR tops, and a baggy MCR hoodie. I plugged in our two hair straightners while Corrym whipped out our makeup, allowing us to begin the process in which we make ourselves presentable.

If I were you, I wouldn't ask too much about it, but Corrym and I had this weird habit. We always had to do each others makeup... and we had to do it by putting each other in a head-lock. I pulled Corrym's head under my arm and began to draw her eye liner, don't ask about our habits, just stare for a minute and then keep going. Your sanity is safer that way…

I added some glitter to her eyes and then we switched places before straightening each others hair. We were so incredibly coordinated with each other that we were able to flatten each others hair without burning ourselves!

Just as we were finishing, there was a knock at the door and my heart rushed up into my throat, it was probably My Chemical Romance knocking at our door!

"Come on, go, go, go! Wait... turn of the hair straighteners!" Corrym contradicted, spinning in circles before clicking off our hair straighteners then leading the way to the door.

My hand tightened around our door handle and pulled it open to show Gerard standing in our door way, huddled in a jean jacket. His face broke into a smile as soon as he saw us.

"Morning!" he greeted, more then likely trying to figure out which one of us was Corrym and which one of us was Kanya.

"Morning Gerard!" Corrym smiled back to him, the joy sparkling from her eyes was ridiculously obvious.

"Did you two sleep well?" he asked stepping aside and motioning for us to step out into the hall. This truly was a magical hall way, it was filled with members of My Chemical Romance and their crew!

"Yes thank you," Kanya thanked him and we joined the group of tired-looking musicians.

Everyone greeted us with fishy smiles followed by glances at Gerard who simply kept a calm face. I had the small urge to just plain out scream who we were but I knew that wouldn’t really work out too well. Most likely only make more problems in the end.

Quickly, we set off in a group protected by Worm and a security guard whom I did not know. Everyone was either sleepily silent or going over important things. This tire parade led us out onto the damp pavement of the city. The roads and side walks had pockets of rain water that shone off the gray sky like mirrors, it might just be the fact that we were walking with the greatest band in the world but the place seemed beautiful and somewhat picture-like...

I saw a group of people in MCR shirts standing across the street… and they nearly passed out when they saw who was walking across from them. I tried not to laugh as they sprinted across the road, almost getting flattened by a taxi until they got up to the group. Worm eyed them carefully incase they tried anything but the boys just went along good-naturedly, signing their shirts and letting the take pictures. I listened in, slightly interested. These two girls, one was named Merri and one was named Corretta, were both following My Chemical Romance around by themselves and they were only 15... That sounded like something Corrym and me would have done!

Once they had had the sufficient fan-moment, they waved good-bye too us and practically sprouted wings and flew away they were so happy now.

"It's gotta be fun, knowing you can just take a picture with someone and make their mood levels go through the roof," I smiled at Mikey whom happened to be closest.

"Yeah, but we've al just sorta ran out of energy to meet with fans lately. We’re getting older," Mikey explained with his quiet smile.

Sadly I knew that was true, must be why only Frankie went out and met with fans much anymore; he's the youngest.

Soon we reached the venue and there we’re fans already waiting in line... even though doors weren’t until 6. They waved and yelled as the boys were let into the backstage door. We smiled and waved back before ducking into the shabby backstage area.

All the boys except Gerard were whisked away to sound check and to go over the set list, Gerard stayed behind until we were entirely alone.

"Ok, now that I finally have you two alone we can talk," Gerard smiled motioning for us to sit on a couch that sharply contrasted the other furniture in the area.

We both planted ourselves on the worn gray cushions and face Gerard whom sat across from us in a single chair.

"Ok, so I'm guessing that you didn't tell Frank or Brian anything about whom you are and such?" Gerard asked weaving his fingers together and resting his chin on them.

"No, though Frank does have a theory," Corrym nodded.

"He guesses were secret spies for a magazine and were stalking your every move so we can make an entire exclusive issue about My Chemical Romance and your daily habits," I added with a joking smile.

Gerard smiled back and folded one of this legs over the other, "So... how do you two feel about all this... are you ok with it? Do you want me to tell people?" Gerard asked and we were both silent for a minute.

"Well... we’re defiantly ok with it. It's great actually to find out that the man we used to live with isn't our dad and that you of all people are. Then again, I'm not too sure if I'm ok with it. I'm worried that we being here might affect My Chemical Romance in some way. Also because of that, I think we shouldn't be released to the public because that would cause you and the rest of MCR issues that you really don’t need..." Corrym explained absently staring at the floor in front of her feet.

"What she's trying to say is, we are really cool with all of this but were worried that it might cause problems," I added actually making eye contact with Gerard like a person should when they spoke to another.

There was a small silence as Gerard tried to process what we said before he responded with, "Yeah, I understand where you’re coming from, and the press would go absolutely mental over this news... rumors would start pestering us as just as much as the press... but is that your fault?"

The three of us sat through another silence, though it wasn't awkward, it was more of a thoughtful silence.

"Well I guess not. So I guess were ok with it, and we think that you should be the one to decide whether or not we are released," Corrym declared, being the one to break the silence. Nothing out of the ordinary there.

"Alright then!" Gerard agreed with a smile out of the corner of his mouth, "It's settled, but I kinda have to go get ready,"

"Oh ok, we'll see ya later," I smiled standing up with Gerard, Corrym mirrored me.

He headed off to do his rock star-like duties and we waited until he left before sitting back down, it was some kind of courtesy-to-people-higher-then-you-thing our mom had drilled into us... it was really just habit now.

"So do you think we’re going to become famous?" Corrym asked with a smirk.

I shrugged my shoulders and let myself drift off into possible scenarios that could occur if Corrym and I were to become known among the My Chemical Romance community...
♠ ♠ ♠
It's deffinatly not my best chapter, but some half-way-kinda-not-really-immportant stuff happened in it.... *insert smiley face here*

I give a huge thanks to all the people that have been reading this, it means the world to be just to see a few nummbers on the little counter thingy!

All my love!