Afraid To Know What Lies Behind The Stare

13

Did he really just say that?
I stare at him in shock. He just smirks and stares.
"What makes you think I'll go with you willingly?"
"I thought you'd say that." He snaps his fingers and my mom, gagged and tied, stares at me in fear and wonder. Not to mention surprise and anger.
"You little bastard! What the hell did you do to her?"
"Nothing fatal. Just a few well placed hits, nothing broken," he said with nonchalance.
"Well can you untie her?"
He sighs and waves his hand towards my mom. The bounds loosened and she took them off, rubbing her wrists.
"Thank you honey! That man would never had let me go."
"I know."
"Umm, I'm going to go home, Chris." I had almost forgotten she was here. How horrible.
"Bye, Ells!" i say as i hug Elliot goodbye.
"You're not going to torture and/or kill any of my family members, are you?" She asks, shying away from us toward the door. She had never liked attention, and three people staring at her must have made her very uncomfortable.
"Of course not. Why would I do anything to upset my mistress?" As he said the last part, he held me from behind, pressing his face into my neck. My body, once again, was a trsitor to my mind, because it leaned into his touch and became aroused. I hate it when I want someone I don't want!
Elliot had already left, and my mom was staring at us in shock and displeasure.
"Did you say mistress? Who said you could do that to my baby?!"
I love my mom, but saying that could have cost her her life.
"I did. In fact, we both did, didn't we darling?" He gives me kisses up and down my neck. Half of me feels dirty, and the other half enjoys it.
"No, I didn't." I pull away with surprising ease. i'm shocked he just let me go.
"I'll wait. For as long as it takes. Because i know you want me."
♠ ♠ ♠
I was really bored at school. So I wrote.
I know these chapters are really short, but you guys will just have to deal with it cause that's all I can manage right now.