Afraid To Know What Lies Behind The Stare

14

I rolled my eyes. That will never happen, I thought to myself.
"I heard that," Damien said in his superior you-don't want-to-do-that voice.
"Oh, yeah? Well you can go fuck off, asshole," I spat out.
"I'd rather fuck on."
"Well I don't give a shit. i'm going to listen to Green Day now." I walked over to my Ipod speakers, turned on Billie Jean, and blasted "One Of My Lies".
"Why do you like them so much? They suck."
I widened my eyes and spun around really fast. "You did not just say that. Take. That. Back."
"Make me."
I swung my leg back and kicked him in the balls as hard as I could. He fell to the ground, clutching himself and groaning. I think a tear managed to seep out of his eye. Vampire or not, all guys hurt when you kick them in the "family jwewls".
I smirked and leaned down to his current eye level. "Never insult Green Day. They are twice the men you could ever wish to be. And if you do you will become the ball-less wonder. Got that?"
"Ye-es."
"Good." I smirked again as I stood up. "Now, if you would excuse me," and I walked to my Ipod and blasted Kerplunk!.
No one messes with Green Day without getting a talk from me. No one.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it's short and that it's bees a loooong time, but i have a lot going on right now. So enjoiy!