Afraid To Know What Lies Behind The Stare

15

---Third Person Omniscient---

Damien could not believe that a silly human girl had the gusto to humiliate him like that. And all for some stupid band. He couldn't let her get away with it. It would go against his nature. He resolved to punish her. But how? He couldn't actually hurt her, or he'd be out of a job. What job, you may ask? The one Christie's father had hired him to do, of course.You see, her father is the leader of a vampire orginazition. He, a human, ruled over the vampires for that reason: he can go in daylight without being weakened (most vampires take a costly potion to get rid of it), he can eat garlic, and he doesn't arouse suspicion from the public.

He hired Damien to get back at Christie and her mom. So, while being an evil asshole, he still cared about his daughter somewhat. So Damien's original plan of rape was out of the question. What, you thought he wouldn't do that? Then you obviously don't know Damien very well.

Instead, he decided to just scare her into obedience. A small bite, nothing more.

---Normal P.O.V.---

I sighed in happiness while turning up the music on my computer. "End Of The World" By R.E.M. was on.

I heard a knock on the door.

"It's open," I called out.

Damien stormed through the door.

"Jeez, don't break the door! What did it ever do to you?"

He just kept walking toward me.

"Hey. Don't look at me like that. You honestly expected me not to defend the greatest band of all time?"

He snarled at me. What happened next all happened so fast. One minute I'm playfully teasing Damien, the next I'm flat on my back with Damien on top of me.

"Wh-what are you doing?!" I croaked out in surprise.

"Teaching you to never disrespect me ever again."

And with that he sank his razor shar fangs into my jugular vein, "Blister In The Sun" by Violent Femmes playing in the background as he sucked my life force.