Can I Have One More Kiss?

1/1

Can I have one more kiss? Just one more from that sweet thing you refer to as lips. I fantasies about them every night since that day.

That was the best day. You came up to me. Kissed me. Left me.

Why did you leave me? Why wouldn’t you wait for me to kiss back? Why was it only for a second?

I want to say I love you... no I want to scream ‘I LOVE YOU’ so that everyone would know that I had you in my arms, to kiss and to hold you for life. Sure... not long as vampires, but mortal life that’s much better.

I want to smell that sweet innocent smell of yours; that sweet smile that was only for me too see, your touches left goose bumps on me, your kisses are addictive like skittles. You were mine until you brought someone else with you.

Can I have one more kiss?

After that you never touched me the way you used to, you never gave me those kisses that I craved so much. I know we shouldn’t be more then friends. I know we shouldn’t do what we do on stage... but... if we don’t, I don’t know if I could live without it. I wouldn’t be able to fight the urge to hold you. But I have to because of the other person who is in your life... do you love the 3rd person as much as you loved me?

I know you see me looking at you, when youse are holding hands, cuddling, kissing, and murmuring sweet nothings into each others ears.

Yes I get jealous when you holds, kisses, says stuff that’s not for my ears. I always wanted you to be in my arms.

Can I have one more kiss?

All I ask of you now, since you will no longer be mine, but there’s, is that can I have just one more kiss. All I want is to feel those soft lips moving with my own, to just hold you in my arms once more. Whisper sweet nothings into you’re ear. I want to tell you how much I really love you. I want to know if you will spend your last night free with me.

Or with all of us?

Would you’re kisses still taste of that rainbow goodness that you used to have all day, or would your touches make me shiver under your finger tips, would they both make me feel like they used to before all this happened?

Or would it be the way you are with my enemy?

I bet it will still be my touches, my kisses... the ones that used to belong to me.

Now I see you waiting for that day to come eagerly, wanting nothing more but to be with the person of your dreams. Or so you say. But I can see it in your eyes, they resemble sadness.

What can I do to make you happy again, to make you feel like we did before?

I could kiss you. But that would be for my desire; not yours.

I could touch you, make you wither under my touch, under my breath... I know I could have you. But I don’t want to hurt you. Because you love the enemy. Because you want to be with the enemy. I cannot get in between you and true love.

But is it true? You don’t even talk to me about it. Please talk to me about it. It saddens me to see you like this.

So I asked you, what’s wrong?

You suspected the person was cheating on you. Then you said, but I cannot get rid of this one person who’s always on your mind. The person who you wanted forever, hoping they would make the first move. But didn’t.

Could I please have one more kiss, I begged. You looked up at me. Surprised. I’m not sure if I did the right thing by asking you that, but you kissed me. You made me the happiest person at that moment, because I was kissing you.

Then it happen... he walked in. Saw us. You moved away from me, but didn’t let go. You yelled at him. Screamed at him. If I wasn’t so in love with you I would’ve kinda felt sorry for him, but I didn’t because I am so in love with you.

You guys broke up in front of me.

What can I say? To be honest, I was happy, I was happy like a bee on honey. But then I saw how you were, then I regretted asking you to kiss me. I didn’t want to see you sad.

I apologized a million times, you smiled and reassured me that no matter what happened that it wasn’t my fault. That I wasn’t the cause of the break up, he was the bastard was cheating on you.

I didn’t know what to do? How to cheer her up. So I took her out. We went to the cinema, after that I took her to dinner, after that we went to the city. But we were just friends.

Days went on, our tour was over. We were now at our respected place. Home sweet home. I took you to your place, asked if I should stay to help you unpack... you said that it was okay and that I should go home and rest. I did.

Next day I came over, you had just woken up. I couldn’t hold the question that I had been holding in for the last 6 or 7 weeks. I wanted no needed conformation on what you felt for me. If you feel like I do or do you just want things to stay the way it is... in all honesty... I wouldn’t mind whatever way... as long as I am next to you.

So I asked you. Your answer was the highlight of my day. It was that you felt exactly the same as I did. You asked me if I could kiss you, while your cheeks turned crimson. I said I could, and that I would whenever you wanted, as long as I felt your lips on mine, your hands roaming.

Could I have one more kiss?

2 years later you became my wife, 1 year after that we had our first child, 2 years after that our second one. And they turned out as beautiful as you.

19 years later, on 17 August 2007, today. You had passed to leave me by myself. Our daughters are all grown up; our first one is getting married next year. How wonderful wish you were here to see her.

Our second one is in America, on her way to become the company’s head.

And I am here, standing by your stone, wish you were here, telling you our story over and over again.

4 years ago you caught leukemia, you were strong, and you fought it out. Then a year later it came back, heavier this time, and you couldn’t fight it.

“Oh Matt, please don’t leave me,” you told me.

“How can I leave you?” I asked you “I would never leave you” I reassured you. You gave me a weak smile. It was clear that you were tired, that you couldn’t keep up with anything anymore.

I picked your head up and put it on my lap. I kissed your lips and stroked your head.

“I love you.” You whispered

“I love you.” I whispered back.

Then we both feel a sleep. When I woke up, you were cold, but you had the blanket on you. I shook you, to wake you up but you didn’t.

“Val, wake up,” I pleaded. “Please, wake up, please, please!” I begged but you didn’t move you didn’t wake. Then I knew you were no longer with me. That you were gone and left me to lead a life on my own.


Last year, I had to put you here. Leave you in the cold. And all I ask is for, is could I have one last kiss?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi!
Thanks for reading :)
Tell me what do you think :)