Modernly Loved

Part 5

Frank laid in his bunk thinking of how his life had gotten so blissful within the past 3 months. He had met his vision, and now that she was in his grasp he was determined to never let her go. He knew she felt the same way, the way she was always there to answer her phone when he called. And she called just at the right times, he only wished they didn't have millions of miles between them.

"Frank stop moping around and get up, I'm hungry." Gerard whined as he sat on Frank while he was still laying down.

"Get off me, and I'll think about it." he said as Gerard squirmed and squished him more.

"Say yes."

"Fine, but your buying." he said pushing Gerard to the floor. They walked off the bus, to find food.

"Hey look there's Millie's friend, Trouble!" Gerard yelled even though Trouble was only 2 feet away.

"Hi guys." Trouble said shaking his head.

"Hey, one more month until we get home right?" Frank said shoving Gerard to the side as he started to drool because Linda was walking their way.

"Yeah, I just hope the snow is gone by the time we get there." Trouble said picking up a rather large box and putting it under a bus.

"Mille says it's stopped snowing, now it's just extremely cold." Frank said as he eyed Gerard making his way towards Linda and one of her friends.

"It's always cold." Trouble said dusting his hands off.

"Yeah, well I just want to be home I guess, so cold won't bother me much." Frank said with a grin as he was still eying his sister and Gerard.

"I think you better check on them." Trouble said pointing in the direction of his sister and Gerard. They were walking in the direction of her bus.

"Gerard!" Frank yelled Gerard made his way back to Frank with a look of defeat.

"We were just talking." he said sticking his tongue out at Frank.

"Whatever, c'mon" Frank said shaking his head

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Millie sighed as she sat by her phone, hoping that it would start singing 'Love Lift Us Up Where We Belong'. Her and Frank decided it was their song because they couldn't help but sing when they heard it one time in a restaurant. She smiled and started humming it as she fell asleep, not knowing she did so.

"I missed you." Frank said pulling her to him, making her knees go weak. "You do that same thing to me." he smirked as he leaned down to kiss her.

But instead she pushed herself away from him and ran into his bedroom and laid down on the bed. He came running after her than got into bed and started to reach for the buttons on her blouse, one of his to be exact, so it was little long and loose on her, and she didn't have to where anything thing else under it.

"Wait, you can't use your hands." she grinned as he leaned down start unbuttoning her shirt with his teeth with experience. Making her glad that he knew how, as his warm breath brushed over her chest and her mid-section, giving her a hot feeling in her belly, that settled even lower. Making her moan aloud-


"Were you having a sex dream?" Keely asked with a chuckle as she walked into Millie's room.

"I wouldn't call it a dream." she said, as she still having that hot feeling in her belly.

"Well, whatever, Mikey called. Half their tour got canceled because of Ray getting some random virus. So they're coming home, now you don't have to have sex whatevers while you sleep. I'll be at Mikey's so Frank can stay here and you can have sex where ever you want, as long as it's not in my room."

Millie shook her head as her friend left her, glad that her lover was coming home. Millie was glad too, very glad indeed.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 more parts left.

I just realized that I forgot to say who this about in my description...