Modernly Loved

The End

4 Years Later

"Brian, and Taylor Iero! Get your butts in those beds right now, and if I have to come in there you'll be sorry!" Millie yelled down the hall, making the giggling cease.

"Sorry for what?"She heard her husbands voice murmur in her ear as his arms wrapped around her waist and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"For being caffinated when you got home. Now they'll never get to bed, go say good night to your boys." Millie said with a smirk and turned to give Frank a kiss on the lips.

She watched Frank go down the hall to his sons room, and then heard giggles.

"Daddy!" they both squealed in unison.

"Hey!" he squealed in just as a high pitch right back, then there was more laughter. "OK mommy says it's your bedtime. Sleep now, and we'll go out for breakfast in the morning."

"Yay!" they squealed as Frank then exited the room.

"Breakfast?" Millie asked as Frank pulled her to their bedroom.

"You changed it again?" Frank said looking around and the new paint and wall paper.

"Well our old bed got chewed up by Fido over there." Millie said nodding towards their year old German Shepard who was sleeping in his bed.

"And it had to match." Frank said pulling Millie closer to him to where their lips were touching.

"I missed you."

"I had a dream about you." he said closing their door.

"I have a surprise for you." she said as she nudged him backwards to their bed.

"My dream was that you-"

"You're going to spoil my surprise." she said stopping him before kissing him and pushing him back on the bed.

"Then what is it?"

"I'm pregnant. And it's another boy." Millie said beaming as Frank smiled.

"That was my dream, that we had another boy." Frank said kissing her deeply."But how did you know it's a boy?"

"A mother always knows." Millie said slipping Frank's shirt off.

"Does she know when her husband wants her to take off all her clothes?" he asked with a laugh.

"Of course." she smiled as he slipped off her shirt, and Frank had to look twice.

"That's my surprise?" he asked rubbing his hands over the new tattoo.

"Well I figured you had one, so why can't I?" she said looking down at her stomach, where their initials were now painted, just the same as his was on his stomach.

"Have I ever told you how much I loved you?"

"Yes, but I don't mind hearing it a lot." Millie said and placed another kiss on Frank's lips.

"Another boy."

"Yep."

"Gerard said he had dibs on any more kids we had, saying they should be named after him even if it was a girl." Frank said with a sigh.

"How about no." Millie said with a laugh.

"That's what I told him." Frank smiled as he looked at Millie. She was his before she knew it, and he was hers before he knew it. And now they had an eternity to be together, and prove that the weren't completely insane.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end.

Hope whoever read[ing] enjoys[ed][ing] it.