Damn These Curves

An Empty Bed

Hesitantly I followed her into the room sitting cross legged on the bed facing her, she was looking around my room a quizzical expression on her face.

“Why is it so plain? You haven’t done any kind of decorating to make it your own.”

She then got up and made her way to my wardrobe swinging open the doors to reveal my nightgown and uniforms.

“Why don’t you have any casual out of grounds clothes?”

She then closed the wardrobe doors and turned round to face me.

“Because I don’t want to decorate, and I am forbidden from leaving the grounds.”

She looked surprised obviously wondering whether I was some sort of criminal that had been placed at the school to reform me.

“Don’t look so worried I didn’t break the law, it’s just my parents don’t want me to become anymore contaminated.”

Slowly she sat down beside me on the bed.

Anymore?”

I laid back onto the bed letting my legs dangle off.

“They are convinced that I am dirty or some kind of mentalist whatever you decide it still ended with me stuck here with no friends.”

She flopped back down beside me then turned to face me.

“What about me?”

Huh?

“What about you?”

She frowned.

“Don’t be so dense we are getting on so let’s be friends.”

I smiled.

“Okay.”

The most beautiful girl in school wants to be my friend.

“So whose bed is that?”

She pointed towards the bed that was never used.

“It’s Danielle’s.”

She looked confused.

“Who is Danielle?”

I smiled thoughts of Danielle flitted through my mind causing a wetness between my legs, quickly I shunned the thoughts and hoped that I would calm down soon.

“She’s a friend; she promised she would visit in the holidays as I am not going home, so I
have made sure that the bed is kept vacant.”

Martha looked disappointed.

“Oh... so do you love her?”

What why is she asking me that? I must lie!

“Yes I do.”

What! Why did I not lie?

“I could tell you were gay, it’s okay I am too. Your secrets safe with me but you should really
keep your secrets better next time.”

I looked at her shocked.

“Me! What about you, you told me you were an atheist in the middle of a crowded corridor with a bunch of meddling nuns around!”

She looked amused.

“Oh so the mouse seems to have a short fuse and a hard bite.”

Fed up I pushed her off of the bed and she fell on her butt with a loud thud.

“Oi! ...Come help me up.”

Flipping myself I dangled my head over the side of the bed and looked down at her.

“No.”

Suddenly she took hold of my face and pulled me down lower and forced her lips onto mine.
Then quickly withdrew. I just looked down at her bemused.

“What was that?”

“If I’m right it was probably your first kiss.”

An awkward silence hung in the air, looking towards the bed side table I noticed the clock telling me it was now six o’clock and we were late for dinner which could result in a beating if we didn’t play our cards right.

“...Martha?”

She looked at me registering my worried expression; she look confused.

“Yeah?”

“It’s six o’clock.”

She looked horrified both of us jumping to our feet.

“Oh crap!”

We ran out of the room and down into the hall and through the huge oak doors, into the silent dinner hall every head had turned to us, the only sound that could be heard was our shallow panting as we struggled to breath.