Damn These Curves

Punishment.

Father Barthelme stood up, his stance rigid and cold, he is the most feared man within the school, his temper had been known to leave girls with broken arms and fractured faces, but this was not all his uncontrollable primal urges exploded on poor girls left in detention with him for too long and we all pretended as if it never happened, I glanced toward Martha a look of fear in her eyes as the evil priest edged ever closer towards us a strong smell of whisky clung to his clothes and breath, silently he took us by our wrists and dragged us out of the hall, he lead us down many twisting corridors till we were far, far away from the hall and any form of help. He stormed into one of the rooms and threw us against the floor we huddled together, to hide from his rage. He towered above us, a sadistic look in his eyes as he examined his prey.

“So you think that you can just waltz into dinner whenever you see fit?”

Summoning up as much courage as I could muster I tried to explain.

“N-no sir w-we were doing e-extra w-work for lessons w-when we r-realised that it was a-already s-six o’clock.”

Edging slowly towards me he let a sharp kick hit me square in the stomach, the pain was excruciating as if someone had just drove a knife into me instead of a boot.

“I don’t care about excuses Miss Peterson. You could have been helping in the resurrection of our saviour Jesus Christ and you would still be here.”

Taking me by the top of my hair he swung my head into a wall for a moment everything went black and I was on the floor his foul breath blowing down on me as I realised that he had laid on top of me and was now trying to penetrate me through my clothes, once seeing I was awake he waved two fingers in front o my eyes the slowly undid my skirt as Martha watched in horror and I writhed beneath him trying to get free he slid his fingers down into my knickers before thrusting his fingers into my vagina he pulled out then forced in three of his fingers I tried to yell out in pain but he had his other fist in my mouth, Martha just watched as he increased the amount of fingers he would insert before fisting me as high as he could reach.

“Stop it! Leave her alone!”

He turned and withdrew his now bloodied hand from my skirt and turned his evil cold gaze toward Martha.

“Leave girl, before I change my mind and find you more suitable for my little game.”

Hurriedly she flung her bag across the room and walked no strutted towards us, his eyes nearly burst from his head in shock.

“Why would you want to play with her father? Why not play with me?”

She had hitched up her skirt ever higher and was speaking a sweet innocent tone of voice, she had caused his erection to enlarge on my leg slowly he stood up and caressed her smooth cheek wiping my blood on her in the process.

“No don’t touch her... touch me?”

He looked down at me an evil gleam in his eyes.

“Well seeing as you both are so willing I think that maybe you could put a little show on for me.”

We looked at each other then back to him.

“What kind of show?”

“A fun show, unless you want me to chose only one of you to play with me... I didn’t think so.”

Slowly he stood up and turned his back on us to remove some kind of equipment from the cupboard, seeing our chance we bolted from the classroom, through the corridors and back into my room. Closing the door and moving one of the beds to block him from entering. Looking down I saw that blood now stained my skirt and had run down my legs and dyed my socks red.

“I’m sorry Sandra I should have done something sooner.”

“It’s fine. Just don’t leave me tonight... I-I’m frightened.”

She nodded the lead me into the bathroom we spent a long time trying to steam the bleeding finally it stopped and we both jumped into the shower, both full dressed and scrubbed each other clean with such force that our visible bits of skin had turned red. Slowly stepping out of the shower I leant her a towel and nightgown soon we were ready for bed, both of us shared mine. Neither of us spoke that night and nor did we sleep.