From Blanc to Noir

Chapter 4.

Howard, Vince, Naboo and Bollo listened intently to what Trisha was telling them. When she got up to where Nathan and Tori had died, she had been explaining for an hour. She paused, deciding to stop. She wanted to know what they thought of her life. Howard, Naboo and Bollo were looking sad, but Vince looked the saddest.

Trisha looked at them, pausing on Vince last, who had his eyes closed, tears flowing freely down his face. He looked up into her eyes and whispered, "I remember."

Trisha blinked. "What?" She hadn't expected that.

"I remember everything. It's all come back, as you've been telling it. I can't believe I forgot you Trishy." Trisha's eyes watered and she smiled. She hadn't mentioned him calling her Trishy.

"Vince, I've missed you." Vince stood up and hugged his long lost sister.

"I missed you too Trishy." He whispered to her.

Howard, Naboo and Bollo watched the twins in their embrace. Reunited after 23 years.

"Since that day, I always felt that something was missing in my life Trish." Vince said, parting from Trisha. "Now I have it back."

"Ditto." Trisha said to him.

"Trish, I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you remember that argument now?" Naboo asked. Trisha paled a little.

"Yeah I do. It was with David, my boyfriend, well my ex-boyfriend now. And I think I know why the whole me and Vince switching thing happened."

"Why would you say that?" Vince asked.

Trisha didn't say anything for a few moments. Then finally she answered. "We had a fight, a bad one, and I... I felt like being someone else that night, to get away from it. And something must have happened, I wished to be someone else, and in the morning, I'm you as a female."

"That does make sense. It must have been a link that you have. You know that people say twins have psychic abilities with each other? It must have been a link like that, which must be very strong if it was still there after 23 years of separation." Naboo said.

"I guess it is." Trisha said quietly.

"So, I think that we all need a drink down the Moon's Face. Celebration, innit?" Vince said, grinning.

"Sounds like a plan." Howard said. He looked over at Trisha and smiled, who smiled back at him. "Naboo, Bollo, you coming?"

"Yeah, should we get down there now?"

"Sounds good." Vince said. So the 5 of them headed off to the Moon's Face. As it was a Tuesday, it was pretty empty. They spent a few hours down there, telling stories of their lives. Vince noticed Howard was a lot happier than he had been in the past few weeks since he had come back. Maybe now Trisha was back, he would become his old self again.

Naboo was telling them about his views of what happened.

"I think that it joined you two, your souls I mean, and it must have combined your DNA, which was why you were basically Your body Trish, but different parts of Vince came up, such as his eye colour staying the same and the scar, along with the other few things."

That makes sense, I guess." Vince said. Everything was now becoming a blur from those three weeks. He could still remember some of the things, but others had faded from his memory. "So where abouts in Kentish Town you living?"

Trisha looked down awkwardly. "Well, I'm not anymore. David was living there when we met and it's all in his in name."

"So you don't have anywhere to live?" Howard asked.

Trisha shook her head. "I've got a couple of days, but after that all my stuff is going in the bin according to him."

"No its not. You're gonna live with us." Vince said. The other four all raised an eyebrow at him. "What?"

"We have no room." Bollo said.

"It's a nice gesture Vince but..." Trisha began but Vince interrupted her.

"No, we can do it. "Naboo, can't you, like, make another room? Use your Shaman powers."

"Yeah, that's a good idea actually." Naboo said. "I can't get done for it by the Shaman Council cos it's helping stop someone become homeless."

"Really Naboo? You'd do that for me?" Naboo nodded.

"You're Vince's sister, that means family."

"And what a messed up family us lot make, eh?" Howard grinned.

"So, should we get all your stuff to the loft then?" Vince asked.

"I'd rather do it when David's not there." Trisha said. "And I dunno if he'll be in."

"He's not in tonight." Naboo said. Trisha looked curiously at him. "Shaman powers. I just checked."

"Oh yeah. Ok then, we'll get them tonight."

"Me and Howard will go with you to get your stuff, Naboo, why don't you and Bollo get started on the room." Vince said.

"Ok then." So the five of them finished their drinks and headed back to the loft. Naboo and Bollo went up to the loft to get started on the room and Howard, Vince and Trish got straight into the minibus and set off towards Kentish Town. It wasn't a long drive, only 30 minutes or so. There was barely any traffic on the roads so this made it easier.

Trisha easily guided Howard to the flat and they got all her stuff packed and in the van in less than 15 minutes, there was only one box that needed to be packed anyway Trisha had done the rest of them the day. They were back in Dalston by 10pm and Trisha moved her stuff into her newly conjured room straight away.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, haven't updated in a while, but I thought I should. I think that after this story, I'm going to leave it on Mibba, and just update on FanFiction.net. I get a better response on my Boosh stories there, so it's easier to get feedback.

Comments? Probably won't get any, but it's worth a try at least.

Have a very happy Booshy new year!!!

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo