Demolition Lovers.

Chapter 13

Chloe’s POV:
Me and Lottie were on our way down the stairs when we heard the boys messing around in the Kitchen.
exxxxxactlyyyyyy” Mikey said… “No… Wait?!” he stopped.
“Mikey?” Gerard asked.
“Erm, yeah?” he replied quietly, as if he had been dragged away from a dream.
“Shut up!” Gerard laughed and headed towards the door as his voice grew stronger.
“Hey Gee? You goin over to Iero’s?” Bob asked coolly.
Lottie stepped up a step, a revolted expression spread across her face.
“Lottie?” I asked, stepping up towards her. “Lottieeeeeeeee?!” I repeated, waving my hand in front of her face
“I slept with Bob didn’t i?” she asked me blankly… “Did I sleep with Bob?! Chloe tell me?! Did I, or did I not have sex with Bob Bryer?!” she asked me, speaking very quickly and in a hushed voice.
“Erm…” I stuttered.. “Lottie?! Stop shaking me!” I commanded her, escaping her grip.
“Do you know if I did though Chloe?” she asked hopelessly.
“Well that’s what you told me, and I’m pretty sure what Bob is about to tell them!”
“Yeah, gonna go find out how many girls he got with last night… I’m gonna get me some money!” Gee laughed.
“What is it with guys and making fucking bets?!” I asked no-one in particular.
Lottie sighed when Bob spoke again.
“Oh… Just wondering…” He said.
“Chloe you gotta help me!” she whispered urgently, grabbing hold of my shoulders again.
“Okay Lottie, you gotta calm down kay?” I asked her, trying to prevent her from hyperventilating.
“But I can’t! Look there’s something I haven’t told you…” she said trailing off.
“Lottie?” I said solemnly, she was my best friend, what was it that she was hiding from me?
“No-one can know about me and Bob!” she told me, pulling me down to sit on a step with her.
“W-w-why?” I stammered.
“Just…” she jumped up and moved back into the shadows as the voices in the kitchen grew clearer.
“Just what Lottie?” I asked her.
“I can’t say right now…” she trailed off as Bob cam into view through the small gap where the kitchen door was left open.
“Lottie? Lottie just tell me for god’s sake!” I commanded her, but to no avail.
“Chloe… I thought he was gay?” she whispered, tears streaming down her face.
“So did we all… he must be bi?” I replied, stroking her hair as she laid her head on my shoulder.
“Chloe, do you think he used me? You know… To experiment?” she asked me quietly.
“Of course not! Lottie, no one would ever use you! You’re pretty and clever and loving and kind and funny and easy to talk to and pretty and…”
“You said pretty twice”
“Shhh!”
“Chloe? I like Bob… I really do…” she told me, leaning in to me.
“Well don’t be ignorant and go out with him!” I laughed,
“But… I don’t know… I also have feelings for someone else” she blushed,
“Do they know?” I asked her
“Erm... Well I don’t think so…” she trailed off… Why does she feel guilty?
“Lottie? Who is it that you like?” I asked, concerned.
“Well…” she trailed off blushing furiously…
“Is it Mikey?” I asked
“No” she gasped.
“Oh, Cause if it was, I wouldn’t mind, as long as nothing happened… I’m not like Becky!” I laughed.
Lottie let out a small giggle. Becky Hall was our ‘friend’ from school. She used to be really nice, but ever since she got a really controlling boyfriend called Keiron, (who, for the record hated us all, especially me for no reason at all), she became a complete bitch! It was her and Keiron who got my ex boyfriend to dump me, I mean he was a total ass; but I still loved him!
“Erm Chloe?” Lottie stammered…
I turned to face her and she was now very close to me.
“Lottie, if it gets you like this… Just tell the person!” I said reassuringly.
“Um… okay… Chloe?” she asked me again.
“yeah?” I turned to face to face to her.
“It’s you…” she whispered Quietly as she moved in closer towards me and our lips met for a fraction of a second.
“No! Lottie, I am not doing that!” I shouted Jumping away.
And why on earth not?!” she asked me as shocked as my response as I was by her action.
“Cause… He likes you… And I know you have a thing for him! Please… just… give it some time…” I begged her. Not to mention the fact I was with Mikey, and I don’t swing that way!
“But-“ she started, only to be interrupted by me.
“But nothing! You fucked him for Christ’s sake!” I shouted… A bit too loud because everything had gone silent in the kitchen… Apart from Gee.
“Erm… Bob?” Gee asked from the kitchen.
“Is there something you want to tell us?” Mikey finished.