Demolition Lovers.

Chapter 2

Mikey’s POV:

“How we gonna fit 7 of us into your car Gee?” I asked my brother calmly as the sky turned a shade of grey.
“I dunno, I’m not havin another ticket, mum’ll fuckin kill me! Two of you’ll have to walk.” He stated.
“Who’s gonna walk then?” Frank asked us all in general.
“Not me” we all murmured in unison. All apart from Chloe that is.
“I’ll walk” she said cheerily “besides I need the exercise, look at me?” she finished pointing to her flat stomach.
“Chloe you haven’t got an inch of fat on you!” I said hugging her. It felt weird. But right. What’s happening to me? I normally give her hugs, in a friendly way. But this, this was different; she was clinging onto me more than usual. Does she still have feelings for me? No of course now.
I’m just missing Polly. That’s it; I just miss her so much that I’m feeling vonrabe.
“Dude!” frank was shouting over to me,
“Erm yeahh,” I answered pulling away from Chloe.
“Dude, who else is gonna walk? You can’t leave Chloe alone!” he stated,
“Well why don’t you walk with her, Mr-oh-I’m-such-a-gentle-man!” Aimee said defencefully. “I would… But you know I hurt my foot in pe” she said the last part very bitterly.
“Cause….” He said trailing off. Sensing another feud between Aimee and Frank; I got ready to split them up.
“Don’t worry I’ll be fine, I need some time to think” Chloe sighed as she walked off.
“No, no, Chloe wait” I heard myself shout as I ran after her. “I’ll walk with you” I sad comforting her with my hand on her shoulder.
She smiled at me, not like when she normally smiles at me. We gazed into each others eyes. Our ‘moment’ ruined when we heard a car horn and wolf-whistles coming from the rest of the gang.

The gang being me, my brother – Gerard (who insists on being called Gee), Bob, Frankie (the man slag; different girl every week!) Ray, Lilly and of course Chloe.
Even though some of us are a few years apart, we still managed to find time to hang out almost every day without fail!
Sure other people come and go, mainly girlfriends of members of the group. (Lilly has never had a boyfriend and everyone else hated Chloe’s X simply because he wasn’t me!)

There was an awkward silence between me and Chloe on the way back to my house. I was just wondering whether to say something or not when she broke the silence for me.
“Had a good day?” she enquired.
“Yeah.yeah. well actually no, but I’m happy now I’m with you!” I patted her shoulder gingerly.
Shit. I did not just say that out loud did I? Oh fuck I really did.
Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuc……
“Awwww that’s so sweet!” She said wrapping her arms around me neck, remembering she couldn’t kiss me and quickly retracting herself away from me.
”Sorry… kinda forgot we weren’t together anymore” she sighed quietly blushing.
“Oh it’s okay” I said putting an arm around her shoulders. “Me and Frankie kiss all the time” I said reassuringly.
“Yeah, but by the looks of it you’re both bi, plus you don’t have any hist… OH NO MY HAIRRRRR!” she squealed, taking shelter under my jacket. The sky had suddenly decided to release what it has been saving up for all day. The rain poured down like this town hadn’t seen it for years!
But that’s the thing about new-jersey. As nice as the weather can be most days. You always get that time where all it does is rain.
And rain.
And rain!
This year it happened to be September. I suppose it’s a good thing actually; we’d had a fairly good summer. Just hanging around at different a member of the gangs house each day. (Mainly the Way household) I guess that’s because we have a pool, and the weather was so nice all we did was have water fights and the occasional party (planned by Bob of course)!
Actually come to think of it, Chloe also has a pool, I know that for a fact cause I remember making out in it last year.
I was caught taking off her bikini top by her father and got kicked out. oops!
Come to think of it, I haven’t gone into her house ever since we broke up! Her dad can’t hate me that much can he?
I haven’t seen him for a while either! He was like our taxi driver for the past few years and now Chloe’s taken up walking everywhere to meet us; insisting that we don’t go to her house, and that she comes to ours.
I wonder what’s going on at Chloe’s.

By this time we were less than a block away from my house.
“It’s getting heavier” Chloe whined. “Shit, I left my hoodie in maths!” she recalled stomping in one of the many puddles; drenching us even more (if that was possible).
“wanna run?” I asked, expecting a no. this is Chloe, she fucking hates sports!
“if it’ll get me outta this. Go on then!” she replied.
Shocked, I grabbed her hand and of we went; splashing through puddles on our way.
We were nearing my house now, just as we heard the first slow grumble of thunder.
“looks like we’re here just in time, eh?” I asked reassuringly,
“just-in-time! Have you not seen us both?” she shouted so I could hear her. I think we then both realized just how stupid we both looked; me, with my hair stuck down to my face. Iron maiden top showing through my now see-through school shirt.
And then there was Chloe.
Even with eyeliner smudged across her face (my now opaque glasses protected mine), hair drenched (which was actually quite a turn-on). She still looked beautiful.
Her black hair hiding her pretty face, her small lips shaking (she must be cold), her legs trembling in the regulation grey school skirt (dyed black and customized with badges and hot pink patches)rolled up to reveal skinny, pale legs. Enclosed in soaking, old, falling apart, black converse. Tied with hot pink laces (which I bought her when we first started going out). I then found myself doing something that I hadn’t done in a long time; I was glairing at her chest! It wasn’t like I was being pervy though. There were signs everywhere! Thing like this reminded me how well we were together. Her black bra (now showing through her see-through blouse), was yet another gift from me, from way back last year.
I don’t know what it is, it just ties in so well with how I’ve been acting all week. I think I love Chloe.