Demolition Lovers.

Chapter 7


Mikey’s POV:

I can’t believe she did that to me. What was she thinking?!
How the fuck did Matt get into my house anyway?! After everything he did last summer!
He thinks that he can come into my house, socialize with my friends, drink my alcohol, and then to top it all off; go and steal my girl!

Shit. No. Not my girl. I Love Polly. Not Chloe. Polly!

“Matt please!” I heard someone moan from the room to my left.
My thoughts had now carried me to the door. My hand reached out for the handle but froze so I could hear who it was before I barged in there and told them to go fuck in the bathroom and not my room!
“You like that babe?” I heard a deep voice growl that was unmistakably Matt.
But if that was Matt in there. Then he must be doing…
“Fuck.”
Chloe.
My heart sank. I couldn’t face going in there, or faking it to everyone downstairs.
I decided to go and raid Gee’s room for something to help take the pain away.

I Ran Into My Brothers Room; Tears Brimming In My Hazel Eyes.
How Could She Do This? How Is A One Night Stand Going To Change Anything?!
Jesus! Does this guy not shave! Where’s his fucking razor! It’s gotta be here somewhere!
I looked through Gerard’s small selection of CDs before placing a demo in his laptop that he always leaves on.
This pacific demo happened to be of a small band that gave Me, Gee, Matt, Ray and Frank the inspiration to start a band of our own.
But of course. Matt doesn’t want anything to do with us anymore! Well, That was all until tonight.
Thank god Bob’s mum let him stay in Jersey! It’d be a pain for him coming down from Chicago as well as Polly!
I lay there on my brother’s bed; humming along to the beat of the first track. This track happened to be my favorite.
“Note To Self; I Miss You Terribly” blared from out of the laptop.
God did sunny know how to put my feelings into words!
“This Is What We Call A Tragedy”
Yup. God I wanted her back.
“Come Back To Me” sonny sang; putting my every emotion for Chloe into lyrics in his song.
“Come back to me, to me” I whispered; my tears falling down my cheeks and then dripping from my chin.
I rummaged around for something, anything sharp. Anything that would help get Chloe out of my head.
But wait. I can’t stop thinking about her. How’s cutting going to stop that? If anything it’ll make me think of her more.
I need to stop feeling sorry for myself!
Be a man Mikey!
Tell her how you feel!
show her how you feel.
If she still wants me that is! After all, she is fucking my arch enemy in my bed. She must hate me an awful lot to do that to me!
Just then there was a break when one song ended and another began.
“Mikeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy” I heard a scream from down the hall.
I recognized it as Chloe and instantly pelted out of Gee’s room as “Kiss Me I’m Contagious” started playing in the room behind me.
“That’s it bitch!” I heard Matt growl as I pushed open my bedroom door.
I don’t think I’ll ever forget the sight that was in front of me.
There was Chloe; pinned to my bed. Receiving whack after whack from Matt. From what I could see was still trying to rape the girl under him. Even though she was out cold!
“You son of a bitch!” I roared. And before I could stop myself (Not that I would), I was hurtling towards Matt.
Knocking him from Chloe and punching him with every ounce of strength I had in me.
“You’re gonna get it fucker!” Matt hissed, catching me off gaud and knocking me to the ground.
“Hey I thought I heard that hott-ass vocalist angelically singing ‘We Draw To Death’- FUCK!” sonny shouted running into my room and attempting to pull Matt off me while also making sure Chloe was okay.
Not long after sonny’s arrival, there was a small crowd assembling around the doorway.
Lottie and another girl had gone to help Chloe while Gee, Ray and Bob came to help me and sonny beat the fuck outta Matt. After all; we all want this guy dead!
Frank was in the spare room (or the lurve den as he called it), having his 5th girl of the night.
After several minuets of rolling around on the floor while everyone else watched; we finally took out Ryan.
Next time, remind me not to introduce everyone to a pro kick boxer!
The girls had settled Chloe down in Gee’s room and put on one of my mix CDs I made for her.
Frank was still in the lurve den.
Ray had successfully achieved drunkenness again.
And Frankie was still in the lurve den.