‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

First day in a new school, in a new state.

I was a nervous wreck arriving to Seneca high school. I most definitely didn't want to be there. First, we had to wear uniforms and second, I wasn't even sure if I was enrolled. We'd just moved to this state from California. From the city, to the country. We had to do all this crap to get me in because I enrolled a week before school started. We had to lie and say that I live with my grandma. I live on the other side of town, and my home school is the bad school.

I walked over to the trophy case and tried to find my name. It was to find my first class. I had to walk to the end almost to find the M's, but there was my name. Spelled right and everything. My first class was on the third floor of the school, in room 325. I leaned against the wall next to the office door until the bell rand, watching friend catch up with each other, wishing I could see myself doing the same thing at the school I was supposed to go to, and with my friends.

The bell rang, and I swiftly walked to class. I had no idea what type of class this would be. The teacher gave me a number as I walked in, an 8. I found the table with an 8 on it and sat down next to this guy. Looking around the room, I figured out it was a Spanish class. I wanted French. During that class, we had to do all this paperwork. It was confusing. I was about to put my real address down, but then remembered that I was using my grandma's. I asked the teacher about it, and she gave me my address. I guess I'm funny. The teacher started talking in Spanish to the class, and I raised my hand and said "Something about how we're learning Spanish in this class" I was trying to figure out what she was saying. The teacher gave us our schedules in that class.

I had to ask for help to find my second class. It was in a room called "MARK." It was in one of the outside buildings. The very last one to the right. On my way in, who I'm guessing was the teacher told me to sign in on the paper inside. While waiting in the line to sign my name on a piece of paper, this gigantor stood behind me. He was huge, like huge as in really tall. He was extremely good looking as well. I had my eye set on this chair, right in the front because no one was sitting there. I had my doubts on whether we were allowed to sit there, so I just sat somewhere else. Gigantor sat in the seat I wanted. I decided to sit over there the next day, or near there if he sat in that seat before me. My second period class sucked. All the teacher did was talk about stuff we didn't care about, then pass out papers.

I sort of knew where my anthropology class was because I knew where the counseling office was. They were near each other. The teacher just told us to sit wherever. While she told us that we had second lunch, I was Gigantor walk by. I'm guessing he has first lunch. On the way to second lunch, this girl just started to talk to me. She told me about how the food smelled bad and stuff, then got in line. I sat alone, eating my Soyjoy and drinking my Arizona green tea.

My fourth and fifth classes were on the top floor. The fourth was Algebra. We just got papers to sign there, too.

My fifth class was the best class ever! It was Science, and the teacher was really cool. It was a goof off fest. He let us make our own rules, then hang out. That girl from lunch sat next to me. We became friends during that one class period.