‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

September 9th and 10th.

On Tuesday, I was tired. I had to ride the bus again. Waking up at five in the morning is just not my thing.

In Spanish, I was invited to go to a Ludo concert with Joe. I agreed to go, but said that I wanted to bring a friend. I don't trust myself to be alone with Joe because he likes me. If he asked me to be his girlfriend, I'd not want to say no and hurt his feelings. I don't get all nervous because I might see him, I get all nervous because I might see Carlos. That's one thing I hate about first period. Since I don't see Carlos before school, I start getting nervous if he's there or not. If he is, then I'd have something to do during Business Tech. If he's not, then I get really bored. I don't like how I get all nervous.

He wasn't even there for Business Tech. Shavonne was, though. I talked to her, even though I really didn't want to. There wasn't really anything else to do. Carlos wasn't on AIM, so he wasn't awake yet. We pretty much did work. It just wasn't enough to satisfy my boredom.

We didn't really do anything in Anthropology. We just finished our work from Friday. I got it done that period.

Algebra was boring. So was Science. After school, I started IMing Carlos. He was awake, and I was on the bus.
Hello, kind stranger.
Hey.
You're a lucky duckie still.
I know.
Are you going to open house?
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. You'll be like the only people there
I will.
Haah
It sucks
I'm sick
I'm not. Gahhhh. I have to ride the flabnabbing bus.
Hahhahaha
OMAGAH. It's scary. The bus driver was asking who I am and stuff.
Lol. wow.
Yupp.
YAY! I'm gonna go to another Ludo concert!

Lol. You're kool
But probably not now. I just figured out it's on a Tuesday. My mom is a sasqatch wookie boner.
Lol. Awh
Crap. She'sprobably gonna say that I can't go unless I have good grades, which is never gonna happen.

Later that night, I went to the school's open house. Joe went too. My parents thought he was "a nervous feller." I was nervous. It was because my parents and teachers would be in the same room. Usually when that happens, something bad comes out of it for me. It's almost always something about my homework and how I don't turn it in.

Tuesday, the 10th.

In the morning, before I left, I checked my noticed that Carlos had a new picture. From the little bitty version on my friend updates, I thought it was him with no shirt on and an unzipped jacket. I clicked on it. It was him making out with his new girlfriend. This is what confuses me. If he'stoo sick to go to school, why would he be not too sick to make out with someone? That's kind of gross if you think about that. He could have been throwing up and stuff.

I hung out with Joe befre school. He was "a nervous feller." Like, the whole time, I was staring at random things, and he was fidgeting and just couldn't really stay still. I met the drummer for his band. It turns out that I've seen him around school a lot. He has this red and black backpack, and also has a funny haircut.

In Spanish, we did this thing. It was an interview. I was the student, and this other guy was the interviewer. I think I did really bad in that interview. I had to keep asking what he meant. It was kind of funny, though.

Carlos still wasn't there. I'm getting tired of him not being at school. I actually have to pay attention in class when he isn't there. Also, I can't stare at his hottness. Yeah, he knows I stare. He brought that up in a conversation we had a while back. Shavonne won't shut up about him. It's annoying. She keeps talking about how she feels empty when he's not there, and things like that.

We did the same thing as yesterday in Anthropology.In Algebra, we took a test, and in Science we did a lab. There's one thing I hate about this school. all of the things we're learning, I've learned last school year. In algebra, she gave us the answer to a scientific notation question. And in Science, we did a shoe lab thing that we did last year. i'm tired of doing repeats.

After school, I talked to Carlos again.

Gahh. That girl won't shut uppppp!
Lol. Bout what?
You. It's really annoying. She's all "I miss Carlos. I feel empty with him not being hereee. Where is heeeeeeeee?
Hahaha. Is she ugly?
It's that girl who sits next to you.
Ewwwwwwww.
Yeah.

That night, he didn't answer again. I sent him an IM saying that it's getting really annoying and stuff. And that he was lucky it was me calling and not Laura.