‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

September 11, 2008

I was glad about two things. One was that I got an extra hour of sleep, and the other was that I was guessing Carlos would be at school today. He either was at school, or forgot to sign off of AIM last night. Either way, I was glad because it made me less nervous.

In Spanish, we just did work while the teacher finished her interviews. Cody was being an idiot. He wouldn't stop trying to feel me up. I broke my favorite bracelet. Joe was being sunny. He was making up stuff. He also brought up the Ludo concert, and that he'd probably have to spend the whole day at my house. I said okay, even though I wanted to say he couldn't come over. I just didn't want to be alone with him because he could ask me out. I'm a horrible person, aren't I?

Business Tech was cool. Carlos was there. Shavonne was happy. I was happy because she was bugging him. It was kind of funny.
Why do your friends keep calling me?
Becausee. You were her birthday present.
Well tell her to call me right after school, then.
She doesn't get off until 6.
Off what?
School.
Wtf
She lives in California. She's probably just waking up right now.
Then tell her to all at 6?
What about 7?
Sure.
Okiee.
I can't wait for after school, I get to see my girlfriend! :DD
Awwwwhhhh. I can't wait for after school so I can sleep.
WOOT!
You lucky duckie. I have no boyfriend.
Awh. Well, I'd totally date you, but I don't cheat lolz
Well, someone did ask me out, but it was a week before I moved here.
Shavonne was being obsessive about Carlos.
Awh. Lame. God, why is she so loud with that shit? She really needs to shut her effing mouth.
yup.
She yelled it! Fat whore
What?
She was like "Carlos gots a videogame blah blah blah giggle giggle." How can you be friends with that?
She's not really my friend, she's just someone to talk to.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to finish the rest later.