‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

September 23, 2008

We had a week off of school. What was left over after hurricane Ike came and blew trees onto all of the power lines. I didn't have any electricity until tuesday or wednesday.

Yesterday, nothing really happened.

I walked to my spot, happy that Carlos was at school today. I saw that he was on AIM and everything. When I put my backpack on the ground, I looked back towards the cafeteria. There Carlos was, standing next to the cafeteria door and staring at me. I quickly looked away. After a few minutes, he put his arm around this girl who I thought had cool hair and walked into the cafeteria.

We didn't do anything in Spanish. All of the sophomores had to do sme kind of test thing. I listened to my iPod with Brittany. Most people were doing the same thing we were, just playing Scrabble, too.

I couldn't wait for Business Tech because I knew Carlos was there. I actually saw him before school, so I knew he'd be there. Well, yeah. He wasn't. Shavonne and I just thought that he was testing still. The other sophomore who sits by me wasn't there either. I told her I knew he was there, and that she'd see him at lunch.

Mrs. Ikanovic's baby died. She was about four months pregnant. We had a substitute. This substitute was a meanie. All he did was yell at us to be quiet and stuff like that. I didn't like him.

I was laughing at lunch. Carlos had ISAP. Allustriel knew who Carlos was, and I've been trying to show him to her. She thinks he's hot, too. Well, yeah. When you have ISAP, you have to hang out for all of the lunches and take around a trashcan and have people throw their trash away. Carlos came by my table with his trashcan like ten times. He was picking up trash on my side of the cafeterit. There's two sides, and two people in ISAP picking up trash. That's part of the punishment. I was really nervous and being goofy. I didn't eat half of my lunch, I dropped my potato, and I was really loud. I noticed Jenny look at him every time he went by. I was scared that she might have had something planned.

In Algebra, we just did work, and in Science, we went to the computer lab. In the computer lab, Jenny and I listened to music while looking for stuff to use for our project thing. Jenny and I were working together. It was fun. I showed her the Detatchable Penis song.