‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

September 25, 2008

Today sucked. I was really tired. I only got three hours of sleep since I took that long nap yesterday. I think riding the bus sucks. There's like three people who are in at least one of my classes and they won't talk to me. I did catch the only guy who's in my class staring at me, but that's about it. I was hoping Carlos would be in class today. He was on AIM, so it would make sense to me if he was in school.

In spanish, we took a practice test. Tomorrow was going to be the midterm. Joe and I helped each other. It was pretty easy. I guessed on most of the stuff and got it right. So... That was good. joe asked me to hang out with him over the weekend. I said I couldn't and that we were doing stuff over the weekend.

Carlos wasn't there for business tech. I was sad. So was Shavonne. We just kind of did our work and talked. Most of the class was missing. The juniors had to go to an assembly about class rings.

Mrs. Ikanovic was here today. She looked really sad. She couldn't really walk right, so she sat down and taught us like that. When she needed papers to be passed out, she got someone to do it for her. Allusriel's boyfriend broke up with her. I asked her if she wanted to go out with Carlos. she said no still because they've never talked to each other before.

Lunch was icky. the chicken looked gross.

for Algebra, we did this thing. We worked in groups to try and finish this problem. It was really hard. Only one group got the answer. It was fifty. Then we got homework after and worked silently in that.

Science was okay. Right after the bell rang, I IMed Carlos saying that he's hot. He replied while I was in the computer lab saying "thank you." Jenny and I worked on getting our thing put together. She thought we weren't supposed to put it in Widows Movie Maker yet, but we were. This was most likely our last day in the computer lab.

after school, I kept IMing Carlos because I was on th bus and really bored. The only thing I remember is trying to get him to ask me out by emphasizing my boyfriendlessness. then I took a nap.

When I woke up, I IMed him some more.

Am I fatt
Noooo
I think so
Your dum
Nooooooooo. you areee
>:[ am not
Mhmmmm.
Nope
Yup
Burn motherfuckerr

Bloodhound gang?
Mmhmmmm
Whoo! You know who they areee. I don't know very many people who know who they aree

Duh they are amazing
Mhmmm
But like..... Nobody I know knows who they aree. I had a friend who didn't know who Queen was

Pahahaha
Mmhmmm

Later on, I got the whole thing about when I called him a whore stuck in my head.
Gahh I shouldn't have called you a whoree. Now I gots that whole thing about the whoreos and prostitune stuck in my headdd.
Hahhaha
Just so you knoww. My friend and I have atrted a comment war on your pics. so..... Don't mind the creepy pic comments.
Alrighttty
Shahh. It's cause that one tme she hacked my myspace and commented your pic saying I wanted you in my bed so...... Yeahh
Haha ok
...yeahh
You should comment something weird back on herss

Alright haha
That would make it even more awesomee
Ok.
Shahh
I hacked onto Laura's myspace and commented Carlos' newest pic, saying that he looked like he was grabbing his junk and that she wanted to lick his junk.
.......I like my workkkk
Lol
I commented hers

It was awesomee
Mhm
I mean my workkkk. I have no ideaa what you commentedd
I looked on Laura's pictures to see what he said. He comented a picture with "You look like you just got done touching youself....... Can I take over?"
Ohhhhhh. I seeeeeeee
Ha ok
That funnehh
Yup wht she say?
nothingg. She's busy today. she probablyy won't see it until the weekend.
Lamee
Mmhmmm
She's got some nerd speech and debate thing

Oh nice
Yupp
Well goodnight
I think that was tonight at least
You do thatt
Goodnighttt