‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

Day two

The second day was scary. I thought I was going to get in trouble during Spanish. We needed our books, and I didn't bring mine. It's the second day of school, they're still getting people situated in their classes. I wore the same thing as yesterday because we have to wear uniforms. There's two colors other than the school short you can wear. A white or navy collared shirt, and khaki or navy pants. On Friday, you can wear any school shirt, and any other day you can wear the school shirt that you buy in the bookstore.

The teacher(Ms. Parrot) was telling us all about how she didn't get the sleeve rule of the dress code. Sleeves have to be at least six inches long. I thought it was a stupid rule, too. It's not like they're flashing their boobs or anything. Anyways, I've seen more guys with their asses hanging out than girls flashing their boobs.

I sat by Gigantor in Business Tech. On the opposite end of the table behind him. I need to make a diagram of the tables because it's hard to explain where exactly where it is. I also learned Gigantor's name. The teacher asked his name for something. It's Carlos. He's got snakebites. I didn't notice that yesterday. We just listened to the teacher talk some more. I was bored as crap. There was this guy who sat in front of me. He looked like he was about ten years old and had tattoos on his arms. It was funny because he kept falling asleep, and the teacher kept trying to keep him awake. It was funny. Carlos walked behind me on my way to Anthropology. I wanted to say something to him, but was too shy. Maybe he has a myspace that I can talk to him on.

Anthropology was the same except for the fact that we had a "sponge." I've never heard of a sponge until then. It's like a warm up for class to see if you remember what she last taught. We were about to start learning about evolution and creationism.

I sat with that girl for lunch. Her name's Jenny. She reminds me of my friend, Laura from where I used to live. They both like Gir and hate condiments.

In Algebra, we took a test to see what we knew. Then we took notes on stuff that I've known since the fifth grade. It sucked.

Science was awesome! We hung out and did stuff. Like nothing. I knew I'd love science. When would you ever have a teacher that listens to Stone Temple Pilots and lets you listen to your own music on your iPod even though it's not allowed in the school? I told Jenny about my love for Ludo. It turns out that this girl who sits next to me likes them too. It's cool.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, yeah. I know it sucks that bad.